Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
-Superior hardware... That will make little to no difference to the actual game because unless you were trained to spot the difference, the minimal graphical improvement won't really stand out.

Actually, you are crazy here.
> 25% faster CPU
> 50% more shader cores
> 150% faster RAM
> 100% more RAM for games

No one can claim they have similar performance. PS4 is going to perform in another league - expect >100% performance.
Why do you feel the need to defend your choice then? Brand loyalty is something both sides are hinging on to make their initial profit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
-removable, replaceable Harddrive External storage is a thing for the Xbox

Ooh, let's dish out even more cash!

Not to mention, what if the hard drive fails (Which is likely, I mean come on, it's an Xbox)?

-More exclusives Since when do exclusives make the console? It doesn't matter if it has more exclusives if we don't even know if they'll be good

Exclusive games have always made a difference.

There are a ton of exclusive games for the PS3 that are pretty awesome. Saying something like "we don't even know if they'll be good" is absolutely retarded and I'm not even going to comment on that otherwise.

uwotm8? http://www.gameskinny.com/axczt/the-...e-for-xbox-one Also read this, take note that this was before they removed drm (and is it me or is it pretty cool of microsoft to remove it all in the space of two weeks? Consider how long it took Nintendo by comparison to fix the 3DS’s pricing problem (six months). And that was considered fast.

It was stupid of them to think of these things in the first place. Making changes that the vast (by an extremely wide margin) majority request should be expected, not praised.

What is this, discussion?

Uh, well, pretty much.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
They removed the no used games restriction, so I am honestly leaning more towards the xbox. I would not mind having a console that is more focused on all around entertainment rather than being focused mainly on gaming.
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
why is this thread still alive

Because the consoles have not yet been released and there is still room for debate.

If you really care that much, I will change the title to something more suitable, but I do not think it's urgent.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why do you feel the need to defend your choice then? Brand loyalty is something both sides are hinging on to make their initial profit.

Because I had an opinion and someone else had a different opinion so I decided to state my opinion, I see now that it was a mistake on my part.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Because I had an opinion and someone else had a different opinion so I decided to state my opinion, I see now that it was a mistake on my part.

If you decided to tell your opinion based on the fact somebody else had a different opinion, then you should have been ready for a confrontation based on your differing opinions :/

At the very least, you shouldn't have made a comment that can be easily repudiated by simply searching up announced system specs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games