Toribash
Name: omega90/Trevell
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/omega90.png
About Your Self: Well, I am usually a very calm and cool guy to hang around with. I don't have a reputation of being a "bad" person. Just try to stay out of trouble and live life like I believe I should. People say that I am pretty mature for my age, which is surprising because I like to have a lot of fun. I always try to give a lot of effort and most of the time it pays off.
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Now, I am trying to be involved in realism. Trying things such as Parkour, Tricking, and sparring. I will say that I am pretty experienced with sparring now, in terms of realism. Now, I am trying to enhance my moves to make them more unique. Mostly I can help with maybe special events requiring replays that will occur in the future for us to participate in.
Replays (3 replays):
Attached Files
Omega-Spar with 2wc V9.rpl (784.6 KB, 21 views)
Omega-Divine.rpl (382.5 KB, 22 views)
Omega-Spar with Turnis.rpl (1,006.8 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by omega90; May 17, 2014 at 06:17 PM.
|SP||MP|
Name: Zilyana / Zaxx or my irl name = Raphael

Player Card: I forgot how to post it but here's a pic : http://prntscr.com/4r22g5 (this is an alt btw)

About Your Self: I am young and passionate, hoping one day to become a DJ and music producer I have already done music if you would like to listen just pm me , I'm very social I like hanging out with fun people who like to joke and well I like doing sports especially basketball and football, I have many hobbies too such as drawing and so on. If there is anything else you would like to know please tell me.

Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Well I wouldn't say I am the best sparrer but hopefully if you guys help out a little bit I think I have the potential to become one, So I guess it could be replay making, and well I am good at music if that would help :/ but that's all

Replays (3 replays): (Parkourist Isn't finished hoping to finish it soon tho)
Attached Files
Shoddddy.rpl (963.5 KB, 10 views)
Zilyana - Parkourist.rpl (166.9 KB, 8 views)
Zilyana - IDK.rpl (181.8 KB, 7 views)
Zilyana : The Team only accept people who have already "realised" their potential in their special skill.

I will talk to oba, large and oblivion about the future of the team.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I do see the team has been with the same members since 2012 nearly so maybe "Reviving it would be nice"
Also I do realise my potential but I do not think of myself as the best because saying you are better than everyone else isn't good I like hearing what others think of me so I myself through my characteristics can't realise my potential very easily
I like hearing other people opinion on me because one can not simply judge himself because if he were to he would think of himself the best.
but thanks for replying
What I was saying is I don't think of myself however I do know I could become the best but all I need is training I can not think of myself as the best now because there are people who are better than me. If I do get accepted in the team I might become the best, I am not saying you have to accept me but I am pointing out judging yourself wrongly out of other peoples thoughts is wrong, if I decide I am the best then it could be a lie, I myself can not go and say "I am the best, I am better than Swexx, Largekilla, Oblivion, Chazer and all the others' one can not simply do that however I do not think of myself as the best, but I do know 100% that I could become the best. Thanks for replying
Originally Posted by Zilyana View Post
What I was saying is I don't think of myself however I do know I could become the best but all I need is training I can not think of myself as the best now because there are people who are better than me. If I do get accepted in the team I might become the best, I am not saying you have to accept me but I am pointing out judging yourself wrongly out of other peoples thoughts is wrong, if I decide I am the best then it could be a lie, I myself can not go and say "I am the best, I am better than Swexx, Largekilla, Oblivion, Chazer and all the others' one can not simply do that however I do not think of myself as the best, but I do know 100% that I could become the best. Thanks for replying

I don't think you understand what we are saying here. The team is not to learn, the team is the group of players that already know how to do the whole realism thing. You say all you need is training, go do that but this is not the place.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I know what you guys meaning, I know how to do the realism thing I have confidence in my self but I still have those little tweaks I need to work on and the team can actually help me with them that is what I meant.
-----
now if I can't think of myself as the best I simply won't join the team if thats what it takes
Last edited by Zilyana; Sep 29, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump