Endurance Onslaught 6.0
well it my schedule's light enough to say that im bak to being active now.

hopefully i came bak fast enough that only some of u r pregnant...
so who are the lucky parents? =D
If you check Shock's profile he hasn't been online for 3 days. Is he on holiday or has the real world captured him from toribash? I've got so much to tell him 'bout and he nevar warned us he would be inactive for so long.
LOL
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
The holiday season is starting, so I'm not going to be as active anymore 'till after the holidays. 'Merry Christmas' o<|=D
Last edited by huntersylx; Dec 21, 2008 at 05:50 PM.
hm add me the power might be going out all week for me thanx to all the snow and ice...Atleast 1 footof snow covered in ice plus hundreds of trees covered in Killer iceicles.
||||7th dan black belt||||
im back now. sorry i could not go on the internet and tell you that im without internet (what a surprise).
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
hey everyone...

im rly sry about not being on at all for a while, my internet wasnt down, but i had a shitload of work to finish b4 christmas break and had like no time to do anything besides maybe glance at this forum for a sec or 2 everyother day

ive been kind of a shitty ldr lately, and to tell u the truth wont b very active now that im on break cause im catching up with my family/friends bak home alot.

So.... gloomy is a full ldr now like me and can run the clan in my absence.
ill b around checking forums every few days, but i dont have time to administrate things. i give her the power to get help frm other members too since i dont kno if she'll b busy over break too.

so ya i feel rly bad about not being there for u guys and even now not being able to b there as much as b4.... um so plz dont hate me or w/e... ive just had too much on my mind too focus on this game lately.

my aim is nigdotbelch if u need me for something (im on alot cause i keep it on while im doin hw or have my pc on at all)