Toribash
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
can u pleas let me in just to try ill go out if u dont like me but pleas giv me a chance

Of course, everyone deserves a chance.

We'll be looking for you ingame.
name:ofanus
belt:black belt 300 games to 2nd dan
time:about 2 months
why:i like the name of the clan and i know i am worthy to join
about me:i am 14 yrs old i am a pretty active member of toribash, i have 2 textures a head and a right bicep

hope u let me join
Jesus Did It For The Chicks
Originally Posted by Crutch
Name: Crutch/Sheepy! on other communities.

Belt: Brown Belt (only a few more games til Black Belt)

Time Played: One or Two years (played free til Toribash became Free)

Why I want to join [Sheep]: because in my opinion, I think it's about time I join a clan and I decided, since i'm big on Sheep, why not join [Sheep]? I also drew lots of Minimal Effort Sheep Propaganda pictures for my amusement. I'm Creative in Single Player (and not the same old "Super Mega 1337 Combos!!1!" you see on every Toribash Video ever made.) with my Pro Wrestling inspired moves and (sometimes Hilarious) Scenes. In multiplayer, I'm probably the most Unpredictable.

about: I'm from the Good Ol' U.S of A, 14 years of age, and I pretty much doodle for a living when not doing anything else that requires Creative and/or Visual activities.

REJECTORISATORISATION

Oh dear! Your application to [Sheep] was veto'ed. Better luck next time!

THE SOUND OF A MILLION HOOVES SHALL BE GREAT

Originally Posted by zipil
blu belt but i want to train under some really good people faolan from triforce told me to ask u

REJECTORISATORISATION

Oh dear! Your application to [Sheep] was veto'ed. Better luck next time!

THE SOUND OF A MILLION HOOVES SHALL BE GREAT

Good luck in the future to both of you.
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
y me wat did i do wrong

You haven't necessarily done anything wrong. The problem might be, you haven't done it good enough.
Halloe! E:

well, yeah i wanna join (lawl) i cant say im the biggest pro in tb, tho i have played it for three quarters of a year (or however u guys express it)
i play mostly kickbox, aikido, wushu tho i can play other mods
6th dan blackbelt too, 7th soon tho
velve does kno me :3
was owner of GEM clan long ago and member of UD and then HUNG and now im clanless again

<33 u all ^^
The goose HUNG high.
Originally Posted by DonMartin View Post
Halloe! E:

well, yeah i wanna join (lawl) i cant say im the biggest pro in tb, tho i have played it for three quarters of a year (or however u guys express it)
i play mostly kickbox, aikido, wushu tho i can play other mods
6th dan blackbelt too, 7th soon tho
velve does kno me :3
was owner of GEM clan long ago and member of UD and then HUNG and now im clanless again

<33 u all ^^

Yay?? ._.
I have an Idea...An Idea so good, Id even fool myself if I even began to know what I was talking about....