Ranking
Originally Posted by snake View Post
pyro sl1 is easy mode.

go do sl3 wanderer without master key

Huh?
I didn't take the master key in the first place. What makes Wanderer any harder considering you have more or less the same options open to you save say, getting pyromancy later on if you decided to use magic?
Perhaps I should clarify "SL1" as being Pyro (sl1), no master key, no summons, defeat all bosses. Not much point in doing it if you just skip a large portion of the game eh?

I also don't get why people say you need the master key to skip blighttown and the depths anyway since you can do that as soon as you get to Dark Root Basin. Sure it takes a little longer than taking the elevator down right from the start but there's nothing you really need to do other than run through Burg->Taurus->Parish->Basin and you're already at Quelaag.
Last edited by 4zb41; Oct 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
pyro = 2 or 3 slots, don't remember

wanderer = 1 slot, so here goes power within, therefore no pyromancy except PW
I haven't played Dark souls in nearly a year. I've got 2 dark souls on 360, one is my brothers and one is mine (Useless information. Actually everything on this post is ''useless''). I've completed Dark Souls over 3 times and apparently i'm around level 200, I forgot what the two digits are lol. I thought Smough and Ornstein was really difficult on my first playthrough, until i got the Crystal Halberd around the Anor lando? Or the castle before it, I actually forgot the names. I forgot most of my experiences in Dark Souls since it's been atleast more than 6 months since i played it. I can't wait for the second one, If there is gonna be a second one. I'm not quite sure because i haven't been searching if it was confirmed or anything. I just seen a cover :c.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
it's way different that you may think, and the whole mp part aswell. so don't bother yourself with "how can i play this mp" because you will understand only after playing it.
Loving this game.
Especially because I can't play it for too long due to bursts of rage it induces in me.
Lost 15k souls once ;-;
I'm still level 10-ish atm, so that was a big deal for me back then. Actually, still is.

The game is almost like rape by someone you secretly love. You are supposed to hate it, but still kinda enjoy it.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post

>wrist rotates 360 degrees

explain that, atheists!

isn't it just rotating approx 110 degrees ccw?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff