Endurance Onslaught 6.0
loooks pretty awesome. Finally I have some kind of structure in the game, that electricity system looks pretty neat. If the developement goes like this, then I'll be really amazed when the final version comes out.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Yeah.

Well, since I still havn't made it too the mun and gets like 4% chanse to get into orbit every day, its kind of useless shit in my opinion.
And yes, I've watched hundreds of tuts. Still, neeuuup.

I like to fly planes much more than building rockets.
M I N I V A N
don't always want to build the most good looking,the biggest,and the most complex aircraft you would ever build, as you are most likely going to fail with those, just think of the easiest things, and you'll be able to do it.
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Nov 27, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I know.

I saw this one guy get to mun orbit with one big fuel tank, and RSC and ofc a engine.
M I N I V A N
Got an unmanned probe in a stable 120-90 km orbit on the second try
The first try failed because i didin't put winglets and rcs, so i had little to no controll over the rocket.
The update is just totally amazing, gives the game a whole new feeling, doesen't look so alpha-stage anymore.

meep

Last edited by Karolk; Dec 1, 2012 at 03:37 PM.

Downloading now. Its awesome!

Going to make a video like the 0.17 one I made.

Last edited by Hours; Dec 1, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
M I N I V A N
Was just about to land on the mun with a probe.
Sadly i ran out of fuel because my launcher didin't have enough so i had to finish the transfer burn to the mun's trajectory with the lander engine.
I was really close to the ground when i ran dry though.

There are so many new parts that i won't use any mods for a while.
Especially the new maneuver planning system makes transfer burns and other orbital operations a lot easier.

Pics of massive failiure

Last edited by Karolk; Dec 1, 2012 at 08:14 PM.

Okay i tried to land an unmanned probe again.
2 exploded but i managed to land the third one without any problems

The big picture

Also that's how the launcher looks if you're wondering.
It's as lightweight as possible, the solid boosters alone are enough to get it to 10 km altitude, then the main liquid engine brings it into orbit, next stage injects it to the Mun / Minimus and still has enough fuel to slow it down before the initial landing.
No mods used.
I haven't tried to return it to kerbin but i doubt it can, i didin't put a chute on the probe anyways

Launcher

Last edited by Karolk; Dec 3, 2012 at 02:26 PM.

Don't make me quadriple - post ;-;
Anyways, i made my first ever successful(ish) interplanetary flight, landed a probe on the planet Eve.

The lander broke in half when the chutes deployed, but my scientific equipment and some battery packs were on the upside, so i could get some data on the planet, with the downside that with no power supply it will run out of power, and i lost my engine too so it will just be sitting around there like that forever.

Meep