Toribash
Well accept my apologies on behalf of my generous brethren for doing something without expecting anything in return. Let me just hand your bag of civil rights back so you can stop being so edgy.
Iso, I'll have a talk with Nearly about this. I sort of understand your frustration, but it was a system originally made to prevent one guy from posting a spar and another guy from posting a spar, leaving the first guy completely ignored.

The occasion of which someone wants to cnc a spar out of the kindness of their heart is... a pretty rare occasion.

Even so, it's still an equality measure. That one guy posts a replay, someone gives cnc, someone else gives that guy cnc, another guy also gives the guy cnc, then one guy posts a replay and only one person cnc's that replay. Sort of like the many replay threads out there right? Assorted opinions help, because you get a wider view of what you need work on. If our system was used correctly, we could've taken that improvement path the slow and easy way. We're trying to make the perfect student staircase here, not a single step missed. Essentially, if we had actually active and helpful teachers available at the moment, it could be done. Just because I wasn't always there to teach didn't give them the right to not do so as well. I'll try to jam some lessons in as much as I can for the students and try to get them into teacher material so we can AT LEAST have some new-blood and get a better system in motion.

Or we can just try to hold off until Summer.

PM me about this, I want to hear any solutions you might have.
Last edited by Marrez; May 23, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
beware
the goblin
What is the point of having people post replays so that they can be a student?
if they are trying to learn would you see that they are bad or good and just accept them?
what is the real point? Now I can understand that for a teachers position but not a student
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
What is the point of having people post replays so that they can be a student?
if they are trying to learn would you see that they are bad or good and just accept them?
what is the real point? Now I can understand that for a teachers position but not a student

basic understanding of how to spar. it helps a bit with teaching. it also shows us where your skill level is, so we don't end up explaining things that they would already know.
I came here to laugh at you
But would you not know that the first moment they posted a replay in the CnC thread(speaking of CnC when am I going to get some?)
Whenever someone feels like posting a replay.

it's easier for them to just post replays when they get in. it's not going to be changed, sorry.
I came here to laugh at you
Not everyone just posts in the Replay thread. Very few actually do so, and the ones who do don't follow the rules well. You seriously don't understand that me and Antler are literally the only teachers who post on the forums as often as we should to make an attempt to help you guys despite having actual lives to tend to.

CnC is a major pain to give when most don't listen or understand. Once Summer comes, things will get better.

As Antler said, not being changed.
Last edited by Marrez; May 25, 2013 at 01:29 PM.
beware
the goblin
well I kinda still wish that we could give CnC withought posting a replay but, whatevs :P you guys make the rules