Toribash
Sommer saut: The first flip was a bit too slow, and your arms were kinda stiff.
The second one had a great start, but the right hip was contracted all the way through, and it didn't look very stylish.
The final one was cooler, but the quick knee contract just didn't look very right.
The pose was decent.

7.8/10 If you're new to tricking, the it's a good replay.

WARNING:
<---- sucks at tricking, but I tried.

Sinthesis: The opener was decent, the first two dms looked solid, the next two, not so much (talking about the same kick), but I think you over relaxed after that.
The next kick had some strange located dms, but it was okay.
Didn't like the pose. Avoid extending both glutes at most situations, unless you want it that way.

7.4/10

In my opinion, your missing factor is speed. Try to use the ground to push yourself in most cases, or use lots of joints to make it as fast as possible. But if you want your replays slow like that, that's ok.
oh yeah
Well, I got bored, looked through these replay threads.. Came up with this, so here's another edit for you
Attached Files
Another edit for cham.rpl (214.4 KB, 10 views)
Opener was cool
but a but too long for one hit
although the boom was nice
pose was okay
7.8/10
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Sparta was almost perfect, the fluididity was good, boom was awesome, pose was decent, opener was pretty good too (although its not yours) and the spins were fantastic. Only problem for me was that the transition from kesser's opener to your stuff, was VERY sloppy. When you bent over and placed both hands on the ground was pretty bad and your arm movements in general werent so hot, leg movement: spot on, but you just need arm movement work. 8/10

Probability was the best tricking I've seen you do, the first kick was spectacular, flips were really good, flow was pretty much perfect.. but there was one part between 780-730 where your arm was bent while it was raised which sucked pretty bad. And the walk-> pose kinda confused me, you could have done another flip then posed, but you walked over to a random spot and posed badly, a little random, but overall it was pretty good as a trick replay 7.5/10

------

And I think I fixed that replay you said needed work, go have a look.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Looks good.
A bit noob-ish as you said, but for being in -50 grav its awesome.
Opener was decent.
Decap was cool.
Pose was good.

9.5/10
M I N I V A N