Toribash
Dep sub, pirate, holo and vodka?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
add this shit to first post

snob m0lf, Llc http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=241 contacts ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ December 13, 2012 name of guy name of clan their link
Clan war proposal
Gentemen, Our clan m0lf, Llc is the one of few improvisation wushu clans and official subsidinary of fl0w Inc. We entered toribash scene almost 3 years ago and focus mostly on wushu and wushu-like mods. We support and maintain TeamWushuŽ, TrueAikidoŽ, Toribash Boxing LeagueŽ, GCIŽ aswell as hosting various events, tourneys and betting servers. We would like to arrange a friendly clan war with your clan on December 14. We advice you to get familiar with our terms and conditions to avoid any possible missunderstanding from both sides. Model terms and conditions form 1. Clan war participants from both sides are not allowed to ragequit. 2. Insulting their opponents is forbiden. 3. Abusing server admin powers is not permited. 4. Disregarding any of these conditions will result in breaking CW agreement. We would like to use gamerules stated below for proposed clan war. Mod: brushu.tbm Wage: 1k Win conditions: 7 wins. Additional rules: no openers, cb all the time. Sincerely, Clan manager snob Enclosure
-----
smoke 4-2 +1k
ultimate 7-2 +1k
hunters 7-3 +1k
relaxall 7-6 +1k
hack 5-4 +1k (not sent yet)
Last edited by snake; Mar 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
relaxall 7-6 +1k
-----
hack 5-4 +1k (not sent yet)
Last edited by snob; Dec 15, 2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello fl0w.
Our clan USSR want to offer you clan war.
5x5, 100k bet
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
waiting for answer
Тролль, лжец и мудак.
I don't think we even have 5 active people :|
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
There is a new clan war system. However I don't believe it counts towards anything at the moment.

If anyone wants to go ahead and start wars with other clans, either by yourself or with some of us, post up the results and such here.