Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thank you all. theultimatum, I'm not the leader of Fyre. Is this some bug? Oh, and what about the clan banner?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Banner is up, Fish has been asked to fix the clan thingy, userbars need to be equilength (hobo fix this plawkz), and yeah everything is going quite smooth I would say.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Looking really good so far. I'm liking the banner, and the new user bars. But as theultimatum said, make them them the same size.
That guy named Poppo
Guys, i'm up to userbar making tasks. Send me a PM with the link of the picture you want me to use, and i'll make you a userbar. Once again use the PM system please so we don't crowd the thread where people need to apply and post important information.
-----
Also, sorry to be rude if I am, but my user bar wasn't put where my name is ;[.
-----

PulseBank's
Last edited by hobo; Oct 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Alright, placed everything in the right place, and added RDBank to the list. Oh, and we'll have a war as soon as Fish sorts everything out. For now, we'll think up ideas for a clan event.
That guy named Poppo
Ulti is right Poppo,we are not rd anymore.
Also,event? Are you guys serious?
We didn't even finish the basics of the clan,like,re-do the recruitment thread info,use the separators made by Kat(thx again,Kat!),remove inactive/useless people,etc.
After we finish all that,then we can think about events.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥

Fyrebank's UB
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
^
What HL said.
Let's try and get that shit out of the way as soon as possible.
Although event planning would be nice, some ideas couldn't hurt. Anyone got any ideas? (It won't start until shit's been sorted, unless there's an unexpected huge delay in anything.)
---------
Wow Hobo, thanks again :D
You are one useful mother fucker when it comes to them user bars :) Looking great man.
Well,i suppose we can do an art shop!
Me and Hobo can be the shop's artists for now.
--
50% for the clan bank.
Also,lets do an Playerbank,a bank to store our savings,so we can spent with items and textures for the whole crew.
What do you guys think?
Last edited by Hlmaster; Oct 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥