Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Tori, he sent you this PM? If so, you could accept. How about a clan picture where banquet in a sort of palace is going on? I want to be holding up a wineglass.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Tori, he sent you this PM? If so, you could accept. How about a clan picture where banquet in a sort of palace is going on? I want to be holding up a wineglass.

Wine? But wine tastes like crap... I just want a god damn rose, is that so hard for someone to achieve? lol...
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
There are no alcoholic beverages tasty, however you seem a charmer boy when you're holding up a wineglass.
Where are you rainbow? Get on IRC.
Last edited by Math; Oct 12, 2011 at 05:13 AM.
There are no alcoholic beverages tasty, however you seem a charmer boy when you're holding up a wineglass.
Where are you rainbow? Get on IRC.

Did you just say that no alcoholic beverages taste good...? You sir, are insane.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Tume...maybe you should of told Math that was your alt. I don't believe you ever did.

And Math, no that is a shop. I posted a link, didn't I? Oh wait, I didn't. Fetching link for you.

*one link fetch later*
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=305633

They are good. Real good. But they always have a waiting list so this wouldn't be made soon. But once they got starts on it they would actually get started on it.

And vodka is good :]

Also I want to just look awesome and have my static force showing off.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Rainbowz, he told us he wasn't going to do it anymore (it would take too long if he did), and then I closed here, but he told us on IRC that he was going to do it for free if we were willing to wait a little.
Are you willing to wait, woman?
Rainbowz, he told us he wasn't going to do it anymore (it would take too long if he did), and then I closed here, but he told us on IRC that he was going to do it for free if we were willing to wait a little.
Are you willing to wait, woman?

I hope you didn't just address me as "woman" in a scrupulous way... Also, yes I'm willing to wait... As far as I know, no one else is doing it.

Better something for free than nothing for... something? Shit, did that make sense?

Whatever, just get someone to do it. I'm tired and moody! Plus I've been trying to get some beat-boxing lessons in lately and I bit my tongue, GRRR...
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~