Endurance Onslaught 6.0
2 days and i'm already getting bored of the game. Campaign was nice though but the multiplayer is getting boring for me because the maps are too small.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
I played both MW3 and Battlefield 3 and I must say im impressed on graphic and Battlefield 3 is not complete multiplayer thing like Battlefield 2 or Battlefield 2142.
No alive opponent found
This is Modern Warfare 3 not Battlefield Series.
until next time
The thing that completely kills the game are the maps. They just suck.
I was a sniper in MW2 (a much more awesome game), and in MW3 I am trying to convert myself into an ACR guy. The maps just suck...
oh yeah
Well since maps are so small its making it easier to play Drop Zone, Search, Domination, but I really hate how every Carepackage is either a UAV, or an I.M.S
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The Predator Missile is very effective in MW3 because of the small maps. Gave up on sniping cause it's very hard to quickscope in this game.
until next time
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
The Predator Missile is very effective in MW3 because of the small maps. Gave up on sniping cause it's very hard to quickscope in this game.

that's why I'm trying to get the MSR as quick as possible hoping it'll be better for
quickscopin. right now im lvl 60 so 6 more and im good.
Me Gusta
Oh I still dotn get it how leveling works on MW3 and myself i dont paly MW multiplayer much can anybody explain me leveling how it works?
No alive opponent found