Toribash
The music wasn't composed for the game, but this still doesn't change the fact that it fits the atmosphere very well and is one of the reasons this Blood Money is one of my favourite games of all time

Also, pretty much every song in Heroes of Might and Magic 3 was awesome.
This is my favourite, though.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
My childhood is calling to me...

Also this entire playlist
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Mar 17, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Also, pretty much every song in Heroes of Might and Magic 3 was awesome.
This is my favourite, though.

oh god nostalgia

I am so glad i bought that game on gog.com, partly because of said nostalgia and partly because it's generally praised as the best game in the entire HoMM series. The masses aren't lying this time, it really is an excellent game. c:

Also on the actual topic, there's always the Descent 2 soundtrack.........

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Quite a fan of the new Pokémon black and white 2 legendary music. It has touches of the old ones, while having some funky new parts such as the sudden tempo change after the slight drop. @ 00:50 through to 01:15

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I must say good old FFX was one of the FEW games that grabbed my music interest. All composed just for a game years where built into this game. One on the best soundtrack of the game ( Also one of the worst people to vs Seymour Flux )

Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
And when you thought I couldn't get any older ;P Old school 90's Industral music. One of the best game's I have played on PC I used too play this game for hour's on end because it was just so WELL made. For it's age it was beautiful <3.

Hunter Hunted - The Taste Of Flesh
Last edited by Jewww; Mar 19, 2013 at 08:06 PM.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP