Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I havent read the posts in this thread, merely because i dont have to.

Smods, ninjas and admins are who they are, because of their skill and commitment, not because theyre perfect, morally godlike people.

Yes, what KiT did is wrong, but he's having fun. if the guy took it majorly offensive, im sure something would have been done. Kit, nor veb or hampa, or any other member of staff are bad guys, ofcourse all of them have their little quirks, BUT THEY ARE HUMAN.

Please, stop hating on the staff, I'm 100% sure you couldnt do what they do. If you could, you would be staff.
When I posted in your board I was presenting myself as a staff member. Believe it or not, I'm a person just like you that slips up once in a while trying to be funny. Did you report the post and move on? No. You made a thread in discussion about my behavior. You want me to be treated like the rest of the people when it comes to topics like this, then treat me like them. Report me and move on.

As for the TA's being disrespectful to new members - show me some proof and I'd be more than happy to show them the door.

References would be nice next time, by the way.