Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of
darkshadow8
not dead
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of roflness.
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of roflness. Ass
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of roflness. Ass eats
darkshadow8
not dead
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of roflness. Ass eats super
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of roflness. Ass eats super powered
darkshadow8
not dead
I went to the store to get some milk and cookies, dildos, mustard, butter. Then i went to get orgasm. So I decided to run. Then to try and find a bubbler so I can get another 2 hands and another 2 legs and then i entered into a spaceship and pokemon`s where is lots of pple tryed to eat some alien wich went to the Bitch and payed POKEMON 40 bugs to exterminate the queen of roflness. Ass eats super powered banana

comon continute this story
Last edited by kille142; Dec 25, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
----------------------------------------*CRAP STORY*----------------------------------------
*(Let's create a new one)*
[I'll start]
---------------
There was a boy called Mike. Mike...