Toribash
^ That's convincing.
Sure wouldn't wanna be a fag or nothin'.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry, I just think the original Japanese voices fit the Anime style better.

I lol'd that you're getting worked up though :P Even if it's just a little bit ;)

~ Guv'na
Last edited by Guv_na; Mar 11, 2010 at 04:14 PM.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Sorry, I just think the original Japanese voices fit the Anime style better.

I agree.

Anyway, I'm not big on anime too much, but to name a few:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Akira (movie)
Cowboy Bebop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Nishiino View Post
I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY OPINION BUT I'M GOING TO COMMENT ON EVERY LIST ANYWAYS.

Lets get one thing straight. Bleach took the same turn as Naruto. Got stuck with a few FILLERS that really delrailed it from its plot. However, Bleach does have plot. To STOP HOLLOWS, from taking over Soul society, and eating all the souls in the world and what not.

But of course, you are going to have to battle against loads of Hollows that have PILED up over centuries and centuries.

Not only that, but it is one of the few animes that started out much like samurai shamploo where you could go..

"OMFG I ACTUALLY SAW HIM SWING INSTEAD OF THAT QUEER ASS WHITE FLASH EVERY OTHER ANIME USES!!"

Another thing about it is the fact that it is edited alot to take out blood and whatever else deemed unfit in America, which is why i watched Dubbed mostly.

But there is a PLOT. ts not like they are just mndlessly killing hollows and people that look at them wrong every episode.

I however, do not know where it is at these days because its been almost a year since i had even had the chance to watch it. So it may have very well been hit up with a filler yet again. However, i am sure that bleach wasnt meant for a bunch of kids. You have to know how to read between the lines in the things they say, the people they fight, and most importantly: Later on when you look back ninety episodes to find out that those "Pointless and Plotless episodes" actually came to full bloom.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Bleach is alla bout kidnapping people and saving them. Look at the arcs and everything is the same.

Also, every character is annoying.
I enjoyed only DragonBall Dubbed
The rest I prefer subbed because of many reasons.

1. In a dub some words might be low volume and if I can't understand what the character just said. Here the sub has the advantage.

2. I can watch a sub at any time of the day because it doesn't really matter if I can turn up the speakers to hear or not.

3. What's wrong with catching a bit of japanese? I like how it sounds and I learned quite a bit of usual expressions.

4. For some reason I just love some japanese voices. I feel like they express more emotion than the actors that dub in english. Especially when it comes to evil characters.
Originally Posted by Nishiino View Post
Bleach is alla bout kidnapping people and saving them. Look at the arcs and everything is the same.

Also, every character is annoying.

That depends on how far you got into the series. Considering that the characters in that series are really the only thing that has potential to stop the enemy, Only a badguy who has no right to even consider himself a real villain wouldnt take every chance to kidnap one to kill the rest.

Secondly, i only recall Rukia being kidnapped, and the other one at one point because her brother became a hollow. Hollows are still drawn to high amounts of spirit energy and familure spirit energy. Wether or not in their lifetime they felt it or not.

If they were to break that out of a character's role, then that would destroy what plot it has, even if its still so little.

And yes... I agree, just about every character in that series is annoying. And it does suck when you have to wait six episodes for them to even continue a plot.

But that still drives my point. Bleach does have a plot. Even if that plot is just kidnappings and rescuings.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?