Toribash
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Hypothetically, yes, multitasking could be implemented. At the moment it is impossible. Don't talk about possibilities like they're actual features.

Lets just say that the ipad may never be released, for all we know it will transform into a dinosaur and fly.

Yes, it CAN be implemented, it's not very hard, there may be a 99.9% chance it cannot.
Last edited by TheElement; Feb 3, 2010 at 12:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
The OS can (it's essentially an insanely gimped mac OS), but will it be able to cope with multitasking? That's the REAL question.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
The OS can (it's essentially an insanely gimped mac OS), but will it be able to cope with multitasking? That's the REAL question.

I'm guessing it will be able to.

I mean, the ipad is more powerful than the iphone I believe and it did fairly well with it.

That is if jailbreaking is still in the ipad ( very high rate )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

Actually the OS is an heavily upgraded iPhone OS... =/
The iPad will never sell because:
1. Its like buying an expensive ipod touch on steroids
2. Half the kids in the USA already have ipod touches
3. The idea of a foot long ipod is just plain stupid
I don't see innovation, revolution or NEW in that device, its just.. not worth it. I mean i got an Itouch for Christmas, 64 GB. What does that thing have that the Itouch doesnt?
Okay, it has a biger Display. And maybe improved performance. But that doesn't really make the thing.

EDIT: Odlov, exactly that.
"that head is badass"