Ranking
Originally Posted by tortele
Hm, I think in 3 rd-4th-5th grade there was this girl named 'Lilly'. I thought she was so cute and nice, but there's always a fucking punk (in my case), his name was Tanner. He was a skater, shaggy hair, etc. She had liked him, I know, me and her never went out and she also moved. */sad

Tanner's such a dick name.

Anyway, my first love must've been when I was around 9 or 10. I was pretty weird, and I had only gone to this particular school for like, a year at max. Anyway, she was together with a friend of mine, which was kinda "end of". I was socially awkward, when I was young, but we managed to become pretty good friends, iirc. Then I moved back to my mom, and I haven't really liked any girls in that same... "pure" way. It's like, how they make love out to be in crappy romantic comedies, but you were too young to understand any of it, and you just wanted to be in her company. Man, kids love is beautiful. So pure etc.

EDIT: She was also really pretty. I remember that she was blonde, slightly tanned, etc. :|
Last edited by dalir; Sep 4, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Tanner's such a dick name.

Anyway, my first love must've been when I was around 9 or 10. I was pretty weird, and I had only gone to this particular school for like, a year at max. Anyway, she was together with a friend of mine, which was kinda "end of". I was socially awkward, when I was young, but we managed to become pretty good friends, iirc. Then I moved back to my mom, and I haven't really liked any girls in that same... "pure" way. It's like, how they make love out to be in crappy romantic comedies, but you were too young to understand any of it, and you just wanted to be in her company. Man, kids love is beautiful. So pure etc.

:'D that's beautiful man.

in sixth grade there was this one hot girl that was hot. once i had found out that lieked her, i got al awkward around her and it all went downhill from there. but luckily i moved later that year to a new country so no biggie ;)
Last edited by dalir; Sep 4, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
I love you
in fourth grade there was a girl named Courtney who i thought was really cute. shes still in my school to this day.

never asked her out.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
EDIT: She was also really pretty. I remember that she was blonde, slightly tanned, etc. :|

Stereotypical beauty, just because a girl is blonde and tanned dosen't make her beautiful. I actually prefer girls with darker hair by far. Maybe that wasn't what you were saying but its something that annoys me.

Nice story though, and I do agree with everything else.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
My sister had a friend once, but we didn't get along very well at all sometimes. I thought she was kinda hot too, but it turned out she was a little fucking pervert. She tried to get me to fuck my sister in the garage or something. I was like, what, 7?

WTF MAN!? How do you guys find these quacks?

More importantly though, how old was your sister?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
guv_na your sister has one sicko of a freind. i would have reported her for that to someone. that disgusting
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
well it broke my heart.
broke hers (went emo literly)
and i was only 13
and i had 8 girlfreinds and now im 14. and i moved on.