Toribash
sup
i had spent
-500 tc(duel vs bossy for clanbank spent)
[Urban]Rutz: Ich bin der dreckige Lumpen mit dem deine Mutter den Boden wischt!
Oh man just when I fucking became a tester -.-...ahhh well, so this clan is fininshed?
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; is his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.
invade
i would say there aren't many members, but if inst1nkt recruit new members, this clan could come back.
and if you(bossy, gerasa etc.) would try to recruit new membeers, the clan could come back too.
/invade
Player...where the fuck have you and inst1nkt been? Bossy and I have been scared shit...and he is gone now anyway, so unless you deside to come back n start posting in this forum im leaving as well...
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; is his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.
You don't have the right tto judge me, jg101. And if you wan't to leave, go away. we don't care.

We will not cry "OMG PLZ PLZ STAY WE NEED MEMBERS"
Do it free as you will.
Look fine im sorry. But wtv if bossy is leaving then I am leaving as well. Have a nice life.