Toribash
I love garrys mod and zombie survival but recently i cant play any games online through steam.... i will try to join a game and it gets to "Parsing game info" sits there for 15 minutes and then kicks me to main menu ALSO my computer CAN connect to other games aka Toribash WoW etc and my computer eats crysis on max settings (73 fps in an explosion ftw \O/)'

Any suggestions on how to fix this and steam support didnt help me
When the loading screen freezes, I just click a bunch of times and hit alt-f4.

It doesn't log you out, I swear.

--

Works for me, i'ono. I have Vista.

I was one this one server, and I had ten kleiners hovering at random heights above my head XD
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 2, 2009 at 10:17 PM.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
I'm trying to get a Target Finder to lock on to me and use the Hoverdrive wired to it to teleport to me when I press Num 5. But it's not working. Here's a rough description:

Target Finder (Target Acquired) --> Hoverdrive [Input: SetJumpTarget; Output: 1]

Numpad Input (Num 5) (ON: 1; OFF: 0) --> Hoverdrive [Input: Jump]

When I press Num 5, the object attached it teleports to this one place in the map, instead of me. (The center I assume.)

Any ideas?

Hmm are you using a beacon sensor? :P you need a beacon sensor with the target finder, and you wire stuff to the beacon sensor.

I havent really made a teleport thing but I'm assumming therse x y and z jump coords on the hover drive, so if there is then on the beacon sensor, make it uhh output the xyz and then wire it up.

Uhh msg me on steam id: isaac353820
I know I didnt explain it that well lol. But it really isnt that hard and I could proably explain it better to you in game... I'm on steam all day when I'm not at school :P so just add me and then msg me I'll be on I promise :P

edit: you're not using expression are you? Your post kinda confused me lol then I was like o he aint usin expression r he? Idk I'll edit mah post lol
I prefer analog controls over Wire's, for the simplicity of it. (I usually stick to making vehicles and other force-based contraptions.) The coolest thing I've made with Wire would be one of my older model anti-aircraft turrets with an advanced pod controller unit instead of the usual analog controls.
I made a PHX3 exploding stalker for use with exterminating mingebags.

take the green rocket model that explodes, and attach a thruster on the back, and at the front one at the top and another at the side.

make a target finder anywhere on it and a beacon sensor on the very tip of the rocket.

make a gate-expression- -1,0,+1 and make four of them.

make a ranger on the tip of the beacon sensor, and a detonator on the side of the rocket.

wire the beacon sensor to the target finder, and three of the gates to the beacon sensor. have A on the gate be either X, Y, or Z. wire the B output of the Z gate to the thruster on the top, Y gate to the one on the side, and the X gate to the one on the back.

now, wire the ranger to the last gate, and the last gate to the detonator.

make sure you duplicate it and save it, then unfreeze it and watch it follow someone and blow up!
There... merged all the garrys mod threads. Don't create new ones all the time.
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 2, 2009 at 03:23 PM.
♠NO♠
After you merged all these threads...

Nobody has posted.

You guys can still post about garry's mod i wanna hear ideas D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Seeing all of this makes me want to buy GMod again...
I probably will, I've been having too much free time.

I lol'd at 3:00, banana phone.