Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Really ?
I played in Rush, pistol round I got 60% of the kill with tec-9 , all headshot.
Tec-9 is nice.
Usp-s quite decent imo
:D
I like the USP-S because my Caiman skin is boss.

Thanks, Ed!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
CS:GO Pistols
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
tec 9 isn't the best lol, the aim with this pistol is shit. p250 is the best.

Tec 9 now has the best aim out of any pistol with the most recent patch. It has the slightly less damage as the P250, but also has the advantage of 32 bullet clips compared to 13 and a virtually 0 degrees of deviation spray pattern (better than p90). You probably haven't used it since the last patch.
Originally Posted by Toonami View Post
Tec 9 now has the best aim out of any pistol with the most recent patch. It has the slightly less damage as the P250, but also has the advantage of 32 bullet clips compared to 13 and a virtually 0 degrees of deviation spray pattern (better than p90). You probably haven't used it since the last patch.

this

tec9 is the new cz and is ridiculously good for winning those early or save rounds

aim for the head, prefire a lot and it will be a lot easier to win
almost all of the new breakout maps suck/feel like CoD
but the butterfly knife, oolala
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Butterfly knife?
T.O.M. was not informed of this butterfly knife!? Sounds very interesting.

All of the maps (Insertion specifically) are broken and can not be played in competitive (if you have a question about this statement I can answer it), except for Black Gold. Black Gold is the only map out of all of these packs (except the original Overpass) that has made me say, "Wow!"
i like the one with a boat on it thought, that's such an easy map if you have good team work, and it's very fair

it's just a smg/negev map
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
If anyone is looking to play shoot me a PM with your steam info and I'll get some games going maybe? Should be a laugh. I didn't realise so many people played - I was hovering around double AK but then stopped playing and now am not taking it seriously enough to get off of nova 4 so yeah haha.
collect snots from the nose