Ranking
I am 16 and have been smoking weed and cigarettes since i have been 13 and have not become addicted. I see no reason for people to get addicted personally I think that it is more of a habit. But if it has become a habit you always can break bad habits.

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
my friend smokes but i hate him he is only 13 sad life he has

You hate him because he's addicted to something..? Everyone has addictions, mate, you ought to be a little more understanding to your friend.
Originally Posted by apple View Post
You hate him because he's addicted to something..? Everyone has addictions, mate, you ought to be a little more understanding to your friend.

I agree, except for the situation when it's your addiction inconveniencing someone else. For instance, my mother's cigarette addiction had my going out for her smokes almost every single day, and it was a cold-as-fuck Winter, not to mention that it's a huge hole in our wallet.
Last edited by Guv_na; Mar 7, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You guys are crazy. The addiction to drugs is one of the worst thing it would ever happen in your life.
And the cigarrete kills you very slow.
lol wut
I agree, smoking is bad for environment and for you and it can cause others around you harmfull things to. If you smoke for 30 years, you will have a 10 years shorter life.
F.O.D.
The people who keep saying that smokers are stupid and are killing themselves fail to realise that smokers are addicted to nicotine. It's not like they can just stop, their body won't let them. True, it was their choice to start smoking, but trying quit is incredibly difficult.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I agree, except for the situation when it's your addiction inconveniencing someone else. For instance, my mother's cigarette addiction had my going out for her smokes almost every single day, and it was a cold-as-fuck Winter, not to mention that it's a huge hole in our wallet.

Well yeah, it's just a friend. If it was someone I lived with it would bug me out.