Toribash
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
I once wet the bed at a sleepover. I was only like 5 but it still sucked

Same here, again. I had bad bladder control when i was little. It's all good now, though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
once I was in class then the teacher ask me something. until the date I still dont know what was it, anyway then for accident I call him "What mom?" and the whole class room start to laughing. the worse part is that happen when I was 14 years old

I mean if I had 7 or 8 years would not have been so embarrassing :S
my freshmen year in highschool I had to run my first 2 mile , the guy in first caught me his 7th lap when I was on my 6th, so i didn't do my final lap because I thought I finished and everyone in my school was congratulating me on second when I actually got last
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
HA! the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was probably when i was in like fourth grade.... we went on a field trip to some place and we took cars, so me being 9 and having watched my first action movie. I try and imitate a stunt where the guy jumps through the window head first into the car....the window was closed... i slammed my face against the window and my nose started to bleed... and the entire class was watching.. and so were the drivers... i felt like shit.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Eh at our school after athletics the Guys and the girls have the same locker room.
the girls and the guys have to share the public shower(very akward) and when you walk in the girls and the guys are on different sides but when I walked in, competely naked, I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.
I got up and all the girls were laughing at me because my Penis was having a massive erection.

how is that embarrasing ? i would love that :o
Lol.
he has the disease micro penis.... I swear there is a disease like that... it makes your penis 1 inch long..... when erect.

well im pretty sure he doesnt have that, but he posted somewhere that he had a small one.