Toribash
"unconsciously"
-----
I loved it. Do more and share it with us ugh y don't I have any talents....

i slept for 24 hours and just woke up. Is that a talent ? Someone sell me a life pls.
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 6, 2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've started practicing making electronic shit with Logic Pro. Gonna keep at it for as long as I can. I'm gonna share the bits and pieces I make along the way with you guys in order to keep me accountable and to make sure I don't slack off. Sorta like telling everyone you're going on a diet or something.

So here's the first thing I made. It can only get better from here..
Good stuff, babbu. Looking forward to seeing you improve <3
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
we want more SmoothAssChocolate

I feel like Parrot deserves it's own music thread in the Art forum

If only we still had cowmeat
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I aim to please, bby
Failed the Spanish (high-pitched) part for almost 30 takes :|, but I think I got it in the end:
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 11, 2016 at 09:25 PM.
I could listen to an hour of you doing spanish/foreign covers.. You ever thought of doing something like that? Recording, I mean?

Spanish is such a sexy language innit?

destroyer - maria de las nieves

Last edited by Ele; Sep 12, 2016 at 04:15 AM.
You mean recording in a studio? Thought of it some, I just want to make write more music and improve a bit more.

Spanish brings the feels for a ride. I know one more Spanish song (El Carretero), a Norwegian one (Kråkevisa, but I play it drastically different), a Swedish one (Vaggvisa), and an old indigenous song fittet to the rythm of a song I wrote myself (in English).
I definitely plan on recording some of those, and probably learn more non-English songs.