Toribash
Originally Posted by NiceKE View Post
Nationality: Danish
GMT: -1
A little about yourself: I've played toribash for 1 year and a half now, I like doing tricking and parkour in SP, also sparring in MP.
Belt+QI: Belt: Black - QI: about 1050
Best (Most liked) Mods: Parkour cities, ninja warrior mods, Xspar.
Forum activity(/10): 9
ingame activity(/10): 5
People you know in the clan: None
Previous Clans (Why left?): Sparring nation, why i left: Very inactive.
Previous Bans (Why?): none
Previous infraction: none
Alts: none
Why you want to join this clan: Seems like a good community, I wanna be with some nice people, do parkours 'n' stuff.
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: No, not really, i'm a crappy artist.
Skype name : keeo751b
3replays(2SP . 1MP):

Welcome aboard!
Killjoys, make some noise!
Nationality: Born in Portugal , living in South Africa
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.):+2 Harare A little about yourself: I like to chill with my buds and always have their back and I love gaming

QI: 2,152
Best (Most liked) Mods: Aikido , Mushu , Wushu , Erthtk , Rk-mma
How many days in week are you online: like 4 days a week
People, who send you here: no one
People you know in the clan: darkerharder
Previous Clans (Why left?):Virus, Zero Gravity - I left because the clans never progressed and didn't give me any motivation
Previous Bans (Why?):
Alts:

Why you want to join this clan: Im looking for a great clan that can be helpful and supportive
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: im useless
Read the Rules and will follow them:Yes 100%
Skype name (May Raises chance of getting in): Don't have a Skype account

Thanks for your time !
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
Originally Posted by RTNINJA8 View Post
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.):+2 Harare A little about yourself: I like to chill with my buds and always have their back and I love gaming

Previous Clans (Why left?):Virus, Zero Gravity - I left because the clans never progressed and didn't give me any motivation
Previous Bans (Why?):
Alts:

Why you want to join this clan: Im looking for a great clan that can be helpful and supportive

Thanks for your time !

its a yes for me,great app and all think is ok
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by RTNINJA8 View Post

Previous Bans (Why?):
Alts:

Thanks for your time !

A big yes for me. Very great application and excellent experience with Back Flips. Thank you for applying !
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Yes from me i'd love to have you in the clan!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Nationality: caucasian
GMT: -6
A little about yourself: I play ps3 and pc games, i do mma, and yea im boring xp
Belt+QI: 3rd Dan,3646
Best (Most liked) Mods: Aikido, Judo, and xspar
Forum activity(/10): 8
ingame activity(/10):5
People you know in the clan: I knew potram I think he left, and have played with sj and mobin before
Previous Clans (Why left?): Back flips (Kicked for inactivity) The fighters (co owned with friend and left because i wasn't enjoying it, very inactive)
Previous Bans (Why?): None
Previous infraction: One for not being able to see an image so i commented that, useless post. 3 Warnings for forgetting tags and what not
Alts: Nectar, (backup)
Why you want to join this clan: Because it was pretty fun when i was in it, and i play a lot now and feel ive improved.
Can do anything for the clan : I'm an okay fighter, id be decent for wars
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: dont make textures
Skype name : victor_abc_homie
3replays(2SP . 1MP): The spar is kinda old

-----
Oh and im better ingame im not very good at replays. That was the first and last madman ive ever done xp
-----
sorry for the spam but heres the first match i just played after posting my app ;p maybe itll give you a better idea
Attached Files
vb sparring with stephen22.rpl (639.7 KB, 5 views)
vb Madman.rpl (107.0 KB, 6 views)
vb Parkour.rpl (1.06 MB, 5 views)
vb kk.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ChillerVB; Feb 10, 2014 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nationality: American
GMT: +8
A little about yourself: I have played toribash for a little over 5 years, on and off. I am pretty friendly, and easy going. I am easy to get along with, and fun to be around. If you need anything, or just want to talk, just let me know.=))
Belt+QI: 5th dan black belt. 5,483 QI
Best (Most liked) Mods: Taekkyon, xspar, mushu, erthtk.
Forum activity(/10): not much now, I'd say like 5 or so. I can be more active if need be..
ingame activity(/10): also not much atm.. maybe 3.. the same goes for this too.
People you know in the clan: I know matarika really well. and I met maro the other day.. but don't really know him..
Previous Clans (Why left?): Aeon, and Yes. left Aeon because they were inactive and died. got kicked from Yes because I didn't post enough.
Previous Bans (Why?): yes. some hacking I think?? I don't remember. I basically just had to change my password though. nothing bad.
Previous infraction: don't think so.
Alts: T0T0R0
Why you want to join this clan: Well I would like to be a part of a clan, and also for competition, and just to relax. plus, matarika asked me to join, so I couldn't refuse. =p
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: N/a
Skype name : sirjonah63 I believe..
3replays(2SP . 1MP):
Attached Files
amazing kill.rpl (80.0 KB, 5 views)
default decap.rpl (82.2 KB, 5 views)
great emily spar.rpl (1.02 MB, 5 views)
piled uke.rpl (115.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by SirJonah63; Feb 11, 2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: thought it was 2 mp and 1 single.. sorry guys.. I've already messed up.=(
The grim reaper works for me.
Chiller there is a few things you could still work on in sparring and in Parkour such as fluidity but i guess i could say yes, we could work on that together perhaps but ur good with close combat like akido and judo so thats good. but i understand the spar is old so maybe i need to see how u are now

and Jonah great replays i love'em a yes from meeeeeeee
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
uh sure jo fliptest