Toribash
You sir failed the first post test, denied
-----
just thought i should color it up a bit to add joy to this thread where there is none.
Last edited by Day; Sep 18, 2015 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
You sir failed the first post test, denied
-----
just thought i should color it up a bit to add joy to this thread where there is none.

Rainbows make everything happy
-Scintillate
Day or anyone is in nitro i am Simplimaur Sim-Plee-more
mods:Abd,parkour,boxshu/mushu,twinswords4fixed
why i want to join:Its really cool that nitro is is at 2nd but i just want to join and help people out
why should i join: im an Exprienced fighter and a big help to nitro in clan wars
I HAVE APPLIED 1 MONTH AGO AND NOT CONTACTED ME
skype if u need:Epicmusic GaMeR
PLEASE LET ME JOIN THIS AWSOME CLAN
And please contact me in skype
Last edited by scavenger9; Sep 19, 2015 at 03:02 AM. Reason: fixing
Originally Posted by scavenger9 View Post
Day or anyone is in nitro i am Simplimaur Sim-Plee-more
mods:Abd,parkour,boxshu/mushu,twinswords4fixed
why i want to join:Its really cool that nitro is is at 2nd but i just want to join and help people out
why should i join: im an Exprienced fighter and a big help to nitro in clan wars
I HAVE APPLIED 1 MONTH AGO AND NOT CONTACTED ME
skype if u need:Epicmusic GaMeR
PLEASE LET ME JOIN THIS AWSOME CLAN
And please contact me in skype

as this stands now, 1,000 times over denied
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
So what does dis mean Day?
-----
What does it mean just sayin :/
Last edited by scavenger9; Sep 19, 2015 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it means what it means, your applications sucked so it's denied, no, don't come back unless you are ready to give me a good application and you are clanless k good riddance
Who am I?

Hello. To whom who are not aware of who I am, I am Valterain1. I've decided I'll get a tad bit more into the personal details of my life this time around, since a handful of you are new and do not know who I am. I'm a 14 year old skater kid, in short. My name is Timothy, and I will freely admit that I have had quite a toxic attitude in the past. I've been banned or a handful of occasions, but I do not find it rather fitting to put it in this segment. Another thing you should know about me is I will make jokes about anything and everything, but if you are offended by anything I say then I will discontinue doing that ; Frankly, that shit has made me feel shitty about myself on multiple occasions. To anyone who hasn't seen a picture of me by chance, I'll post it in the spoiler down below. Now, I mentioned that I've been banned for a handful of occasions, so I will get into that.

Valterain

What's with the bans?

I have quite a long infraction and ban history on my main account (which is Valterain1, feel free to check it out some time). I've been banned for a handful of things, such as racism and anti-Semitics. Unlike many before me, I will not have an excuse all ready for this behavior. What I did was entirely un-necessary, and I will not be able to promise that I will be able to discontinue this behavior simply due to the fact that I'm not the best at the concept of self control. I have nothing to justify, and I will not make any attempt to justify my actions. You may feel free to deem me a terrible person because of my toxic history, and I can not blame you. But, I want you to know that I do not have the intentions of causing trouble, but it seems entirely out of my control at this point ; Albeit I will make a valid effort to stop this behavior, and if I am able to restrain myself then I will.

Nitro History

I am simply going to assume that you are unaware of my history with Nitro, so I will give details into this. I first joined a few months ago (an estimated guess would be 6 or 7 months ago). This was all relatively close to the time of which Clan League was starting up, which at the time was only a few months away. I started off in Nitro simple enough, I did a handful of wars with other members, and got to know everyone. A month or so after that, I'd gained the trust of 2 of the 3 leaders ; DJMC and Day. I found myself becoming more and more involved in the clan, and I was trying my best to contribute to the clan by making Clan Cards and headers. After the a couple of months after first joining Nitro, I decided to inquire about becoming a head recruiter for Nitro. Day accepted my request, and I soon become known as Valterain, the dream crusher. I was harsh when it came to applicants, and I did not restrain on letting people know about my opinions on them and there applications. Of course, Day eventually warned me about this kind of behavior, and I became more lenient. A month after that, clan leagued started up. I was excited for Clan League, but I was somewhat unsure as to whether or not I would be able to actually participate. And, I was right to worry, because Zack decided to deem me un-necessary for a clan league match, and banned me from the room. As most everyone who would be in my shoes, I decided to leave the clan. I decided to not come back for 15 days or so, but I found my behavior to be childish, and tried to show Flyace that I wouldn't do it again. But, I was unable to keep that promise, and eventually got sick and tired of a handful of members of the clan (I will not put down names, but I am almost certain that some of you know who I am talking about). I decided to leave again, and this was perhaps the longest period after I left Nitro. In fact, this is the period of which I am in now.

Why am I applying again?

I decided to join Warboys after I left Nitro. That has been going on for a month now, but I find it going inactive, and Justin becoming more incompetent. I'm sure my banned account is still in Warboys, but there is nothing I can really do about that. The reason as to why I left Nitro in the first place is almost entirely invalid now. As I mentioned I left Nitro because of a handful of members who were present, but those members are no longer in the equation. Nitro used to be a very nicely knit family, and everyone was able to get along. I'm not sure if I can say if it's the same now, but the impressions that some of the new members has given me are not in bad taste. I'm realizing now that Nitro is not the clan it used to be, and it's now something that is less of a toxic cesspool, and has grown into something with a much more positive mood.

What do you do in Toribash?

Currently, my main is a 9th Dan. I am unsure as to whether my skill in game reflects this, but that is my belt, and I will call myself under it. 2 or 3 months ago, I used to play Toribash on the daily, without much stopping in-between, usually playing Aikido Big Dojo or Lenshung3. But a month ago my activity in game started dropping. In fact, I've just started to play Toribash regularly again, and only play Aikido Big Dojo and Aikido now. My in game activity is still somewhat lacking, but I'm slowly getting back into the pace of playing more and more. I will try to play more often, but my social life is getting ahead of me, and I spend more time on that then I do the computer.

Wrapping up.

I had thoroughly enjoyed Nitro in the past. I made a handful of good friends, such as Saevus and day. I used to believe that it was a clan that had great personalities attached to it. But, I can not speak for the state of the clan now, simply because I have not participated enough to make any real statements on it. I have had a shitty past, and I have done shitty things to a handful of the members of the clan. I do not wish to contradict the point I made previously in order to kiss ass to join the clan again, but I will promise you that I will make a great effort to be nice to anyone who is not well acquainted with me, and if I fail at doing this then you can simply report me to something with authority over me. I love you all, and may you ride gracefully. Also, fuck you Day, I doubt you're even gay.
Where is the first post test