Endurance Onslaught 6.0
another teaser for Ghost In The Shell

and some behind the scenes

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
TPK really updated about some amazing incoming great live actions, thank you for the information, definitely will watch this.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Official Trailer out now

regardless of how it does, i'm watching it in theaters
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Human Batou just looks derpy.... The facial hair... I'll probably not watch it in the Cinema.. but I'll watch it. Not much of a Live Action fan tbh.
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 14, 2016 at 04:09 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Human Batou just looks derpy.... The facial hair... I'll probably not watch it in the Cinema.. but I'll watch it. Not much of a Live Action fan tbh.

you should watch it just for Scarlett Johansson if anything ;o
It's scarlet, 10/10 going to watch it for real.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well this is true, I'm certainty going to watch it. My girlfriend has said that we should go see it when it's shown at the movie theatre. So I'm going to watch it, when and where is unknown though.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Fullmetal Alchemist Live Action teaser

pfft, and they complain about Hollywood "whitewashing"
Ed's hair though... so bad
everything shows that 2017 will be one hell of a year

That teaser is so fast that i can't even pay attention to anything lol
FMA will be remembered.
The real FMA, not this one.
- made in Indonesia