Toribash
Originally Posted by Fist_of_Fury View Post
1 mod should be of their choice, another should be our choice, then the rest are totally random(depending on how many fights we have)

I quote this good idea because it is a good idea.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
I like akido though. It should be something neither of us play.

thus why im suggesting a newer more brutal mod
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Zygriuxxx View Post
I'm like betabox

And I like turtles... >.>

-anyway-
It's your clan's whose rep will profit more for fighting with ours (you know, you want to show you "mean bussiness" and are big "mofos"; so I guess you gotta earn it and play on our rules, cause we really don't have anything to gain from fighting with you - therefore it's less like a real-life gang invade, and more like a client who comes to some shop/company etc., and requires some services - of having battle with him ;) -, and client doesn't rule in such places, you know that, nor it's the way I'll run my shop, so all things said - and as I see you agreed on wushu on the thread on our forums, it seems the problem is resolved, we'll play on such rules, then we'll peacefully go back to our homes, and that'll be probably be the end of it, unless someone presses on a re-match >.>. But until you have proven you're big mofos, we're stating the rules ;P.
I hope I explained that clear e-nuff.
"Peace" ;).
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 20, 2008 at 09:30 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ok then Wushu it is even though alot of my clan members dont do wushu we can always challenge you to a mode of our choice next time.

So id probably suggest saving the wins from each side now
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I think there's wayy too much competativity when it comes to clan wars.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I think there's wayy too much competativity when it comes to clan wars.

Yea I don't like clan wars too, but what can you do? ;p Kai seems to care and I like Kai, so I'll let him have it ;p.

Anyway, what's your representation, and when can we start, Kai?
You can pick as many people for your representation as it fits you.
Yea I don't like clan wars too, but what can you do? ;p Kai seems to care and I like Kai, so I'll let him have it ;p.

Fine with me, but i'd rather not loose friends or people im neutral with personally because of the clan i am in.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post

way to kill the mood

as for fighters i think 4 will do and to make it easier why not just make it when our members fight we record it this way we all dont have to get our lazy ass outta bed to woop another lazy guys ass.

so if ya see 1 or more of the 4 chosen fighters challenge us save the outcome and post it in your thread and ours will to.

k, but who is in your rep?
and I still think that having at least one spectator would make things more straight ;p. I've seen such spec-less duels go as they shouldn't. Few guys edited, during duels with me, our replays, and admitted it waaay later ;).
I think we'll have
1.Sahee
2.Maldiluna
3.Scheczudio
4.Snowflake.

I'll wait to speak with skullo tho, is he interested. If not, then maldi would be able to take his place ;).
So I'll be back there shortly.

Who's on your side?
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 23, 2008 at 02:47 PM.