Toribash
I hate screamers. Not too log ago I was at a friends house eating some soup I had sitting on my lap. (very hot) He told me to check out this image game and find the differences between the two pictures. About two minutes in a picture pops up and screams. I was so terrified I knocked over my soup and it spilled all over my lap. It burned the heck out of me and I had to get ointment to treat the burns. I wish they were banned.
[spirit]
my first screamer was in a home chinema entertainment system thing, at my friends house with a huge screen and surround. i jumped up from the chair :P it is funny the first time but not the 1252135 other times.
My first screamer was in 11 years . My friend send me a link but that wasn't scary , that was some screaming hamster with huge tooth's . It wasn't so scary and that's why i don't scare much from screamer's . My heart just starting to pulse faster and i have weird feeling.
^ Owned.
I had the worst ever,the bitch that i just showed you was Zooming on flash,this made me feel that she is coming out of screen.
i feel kind of the same way as after i get rick rolled. kinda think "wow... what a fag..."

yeh, it's pretty annoying. and i can't get the image out of my head.

and so i find their email and sign them up for alot of spam and stuff.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Sometimes youtube videos try to make screamers worse by causing you to turn up the volume by having very low sound. Of course, I don't usually scan through youtube for things that would bring me to shit like screamers.
When i saw a screamer when i was7 i actually had a heart attack and had to be rushed to hospital. the face popped up on ghost car all and then everything went black when i woke up i was in hospital
they should be illigal
My first screamer was the girl from The Ring.
She came close and I ran away from the PC XD.
I'll never forget it.
But nowadays they cant scare me >:O.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.