Toribash
I don't mind just putting replays in here, making this a megathread for the mod that just don't get enough credit.
Hi how are you, I hope you have a nice -
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Would it be possible for me to get the TBLHQ info? i'd like to bring it back and modify the first post.
-----
replayssssssss
Attached Files
boxing long rj wip full.rpl (1.30 MB, 12 views)
Last edited by Evilrage; Aug 4, 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi how are you, I hope you have a nice -
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Nick: PureShado
Belt: Black
Why do you like toriboxing: It is like sparring and i like sparring cause i go for realism.
Classification: Tier 3
Replays: COMING ONCE I GET ON MY GOOD COMPUTER
Nick: ~Tavkun12
Belt: ~Brown
Why do you like toriboxing: ~easily one of the most fun mods in the game I haven't had many matches in Toribash that could top the ones I've had in boxing with guys like Darkenygma or Evilrage in any way.
Classification: ~ T3-MW-C-U-Q
Replays: My old copy got messed up and I lost some of my more awesome replays like an infight with Tetsu...these are alright but I think I've had better ones. .-.

EDIT: darn it, looks like the third one glitched, there were more punches after that D:
Attached Files
american barrage.rpl (127.4 KB, 5 views)
FALCON.....rpl (134.1 KB, 4 views)
slugfest.rpl (104.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Tavkun12; Oct 11, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
Once upon a time the tori-olympics were held and people found this mod and the crazy semi-realistic stuff you could throw of with clean punches and things alike to be something worth promoting. However, today I see an organisation withering away and the boxing rooms filled with people throwing rag doll-extend-arm punches in the first turn and then struggling to stay on their feet...

I am sorry to say this, but due to the lack of interest in this organisation from my and most of the founding fathers part I will hereby leave this organisation. I still stand by what we said when we created this organisation and the ideals it promotes and once upheld, but as of now I am not feeling like pursuing further down the road which lacks backers and people seeming to care about the promotion of the ideas behind this organisation.

I would as such also like to rise the question if anyone wishes to step up and run this organisation, or if we should practically declare it dead until someone wishes to rise it from the ashes (once again).-
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Hey everyone and anyone that may be reading this. I'm thinking of creating a new boxing clan. First of though i need some people to run it with me so pm with a replay of your skills.I will not tolerate kicking, first framing or back handing (also no clinches ). If you don't trust me i have a mod rank of 75 in this mod
Well, I dunno If anyone is still here, or if this died on not, But I'd like to apply.

Nick: Templar
Belt: Master Belt.
Why do you like toriboxing: Toriboxing is a very intriguing mod. it almost forces fair play, because that's how the game is actually best played. I like the idea behind it, and I've always been a fan of boxing in life.
Classification: T4_AW_C_D_Q
Replays:

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Attached Files
woooggggg.rpl (136.7 KB, 4 views)
sparrzz.rpl (136.8 KB, 5 views)
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS