Toribash
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
yeah.
Also Curelean gym #1 is hard as shit

I just started being able to beat Curelean gym 1. I beat it before with a glitch. Ran out of the candies, and still kept going so I really couldn't lose.

Air, beat kyogre first shot .-. he's not even that strong.

Other person who asked about abra. Abra evolves are 16. and learns confusion. before than your stuck with teleport.

Also, your looking at the guy who just got a shiny charizard ;o
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
I just started being able to beat Curelean gym 1. I beat it before with a glitch. Ran out of the candies, and still kept going so I really couldn't lose.

Air, beat kyogre first shot .-. he's not even that strong.

Other person who asked about abra. Abra evolves are 16. and learns confusion. before than your stuck with teleport.

Also, your looking at the guy who just got a shiny charizard ;o

Where can you get a starter pokemon besides the start? :|
Also what'd you use to beat Kyogre? I Tried using Raichu at the top with a Pidgey at the bottom, the raichu using his thunder ball while pidgey blows him back.

It would work but Kyogre's model is fucking huge and he gets the candies halfway through the pool
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My gf is nuts about this game. I only played it a little.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Termic6, I used a golem lvl 34 and a my venusour lvl 32. it wasn't that hard. Golem used Rock blast. And venusour used petal dance. They shot out rapid shots, and everything, the third time round' going for the candy he died. I was disappointed with how far they got ;-; it wasn't that hard of a level

2worlds up above ^^
Wait, he uses rest? O.o He never used that once against me. Maybe thats why I beat him so fast :/ I'm not sure but he might have healed, and he was asleep when I beat him but w/e I still beat him.

Also, if you need a pokemon thats in that game, PM me. I have like doubles of everything and I want to get rid of them. I can also get you shinies if you want one, i.e shiny starters etc.
Anyone want a free lvl 7 shinny zobat?
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]