Toribash
@Prototype Hater(s): Whoa, whoa, WHOA. Back up there. Look, in Prototype, you can do a karate kick on a fucking helicopter.

WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO YOU WANT?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Fallout 3

QFT ! The game isn't an RPG as they say it is,its more like an 1st/3rd person shooter...the single good thing is there are lots of monsters,weapons,locations...
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Final Fantasy 12. Couldn't get into the battle system. I get wanting to change up, but all they did was make a shitty version of the online one.

I didnt like the combat system at first too but got used to it eventually, its quite a nice system once you learn to use it. The game had a really shit story though which was disappointing for me.
The combat system was too easy if anything.
By the end of the game I just walked around and everything happened automatically.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Isn't it free for PC? And originally on PC?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic 2. It made me hate George Lucas for authorizing it. Don't get me wrong, KotOR 1 is one of my alltime favorite games. A very expansive universe, deep strategies, lots of mind-bending minigames, great characters, and it actually uses George Lucas' ideas.

The second one made me lose all faith in the series. Bioware sold the rights of the game to Obsidion (horrible mistake NO. 1) Who initially stripped all RPG elements from the game (horrible mistake NO. 2),took away all minigames (horrible mistake NO. 3) made it extremely glossy (horrible mistake NO. 4 (I love glitchy games. I think it provides the game with more of an edge.)) and at last, the game had the most anti-climactic ending in the history of gaming (horrible mistake NO. 5.) Besides the eerie feel and the great characters, this game sucked
GTA China Town Wars for the Nintendo DS...
I really liked all the other versions (I have only played them on PC though) but that was a real disappointment. Why didn't they make it first person? The DS has the possibilities to display really decent 3D graphics... Or why not twodimensional bird's-eye view?
That isometric view they came up with and the camera positions are just horrible and it's so hard to tell the people on the street apart because they only consist of a few smudgy pixels..
I stopped playing it after around an hour and have never played it since..
I'm quite happy that I bought it on a flea market and didn't pay the full price for it though..
Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
Yu-Gi-Oh duelist of the roses....Capsule monster colliseum and even Forbbiden memories was better.

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses was disappointing for me, only because of the Deck Cost thing.

If your opponent has a shitty deck, you have to make your deck equally as shitty in order to duel him and advance in the game.

Also Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy. Really good cards are recycled in every NPC's deck, even if it completely contrasts with their theme.
Why the fuck does everyone have Jinzo??
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]