Toribash
red synja is a pretty good card

also you get 3 copies of a random legendary yea
-----
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
I want to play another general maybe for the next season but i dont know which one....

starhorn X D
Last edited by basic; Nov 30, 2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You exactly know im already playing Magmar sans >:/ And the problem is i dont know what im doing wrong
-----
Aw, this new Frostfire Background looks cool http://prntscr.com/de1url
Last edited by Fluxorious; Dec 1, 2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
vet is kinda boring to play
-----
oml what is this matchmaking i get matched against some dude with 100 wins in every faction and 400 in lyonar and he plays cancerous aswell...
Last edited by ChokeMeDaddy; Dec 2, 2016 at 09:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
vet is kinda boring to play
-----
oml what is this matchmaking i get matched against some dude with 100 wins in every faction and 400 in lyonar and he plays cancerous aswell...

lmfao

new season, s rank/diamond players ranking up
-----
oh my god im so fucking mad right now i was playing gauntlet as reva 3-0 then i get matched against another reva and im like well this is gonna take a while IT DID last like 50 turns or somehtinf fucj and she started pretty well but then i made a comeback and she was p much dead, i had all the board but THEN SHE DROPS a fucking primus shieldmaster and im like wrll i have 5 health if she uses mist dragon seal she cant still kill me Bc she used all the phoenix fire copies) THEN SHE uses the dragon seal and im like OH no what she gonna do?? she attacks me leaving me at 1 health and drops a fucking MINION THAT DEALS 3 DAMAGE TO BOTH GENERALS and that was game
she had 6 health left and i had like 6 strong minions on board
she got really lucky with all those draws i was SO CLOSE
Last edited by basic; Dec 3, 2016 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump