Toribash
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
name:NOOMY
Wanting to join:because it seems lik a clan that will get far and i want to be apart of that
clansecap
why left other clans:it was still not official
timezone:australia
belt:black belt[nearly 2nd dan]

Originally Posted by tbasher22 View Post
name:tbasher22
wanting to join:because my friends(awsome ones)neon & zezima123 want me to join
clans i was in: razors & haloteam
why i left other clan :this clan is better
timezone:umm any time u find me ill be on always---->also pm me on toribash to tell me wen to test plz
belt:brown

hey send me a pm next time you get on and if i am available ill test you forgive the delay my week has been hectic
ima crusin for a bruisn
dude there is 2 ppl wanting to join

anwser them! mainly NOOMY

Sorry buya

@ Noomy

Are you fucking joking? we can read if we havent gotten to you its because were busy, if you dont have the patience to even wait 2 fucking hours before a response Get the fuck out. we got enough dumbasses we dont need anymore
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
State your name: vipers9
State your reason for wanting to join: im looking for a kick ass clan to join with
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of: none
State why u left the clan: -
state timezone (testing purposes):GMT +4
State belt: Brown belt, soon to be Black belt
State your name:michstaa
State your reason for wanting to join:i tried applin for other clans and they wont reply also i heard u guys r cool
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of: attempted to make a clan but it fell apart
State why u left the clan:....
state timezone (testing purposes): dunno but im in australia
State belt:green
i am sorry you are not high enough belt in order to get into this clan

Also Vipers i must say this being your first post is not a great first impression
ima crusin for a bruisn
-State your name: Bouve
-State your reason for wanting to join: It seems that the requirement to join is not black belt, I am an orange belt
-State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of: I did not
-State why u left the clan:...
-State timezone (testing purposes): I live in Illinois in America, I do not know what timezone this is
State belt: Orange
Bouve, trust me, I'm a doctor.
im quite sure the requirement is black belt or up.
but if u arent just looking for a clan without requirements try again when u have reached black belt
technically the requirments are brown belt and up but only if you are a really good brown belt will we consider you.
ima crusin for a bruisn