Toribash
Originally Posted by AngryAfrican View Post
I kinda like nail now.He is a namekian but he kinda sucks(frieza killed him with a ki-blast...just...no)Anyway i like nail

Make up your fucking mind :|
Originally Posted by AngryAfrican View Post
Yeah..i cant

Yeah, actually he sucks.

My another favorite is Vegito. Fuck! he is so badass!

But he got vegeta's filthy "Saiyan pride" in him, so he doesn't exchange a finishing blow to his enemy. otherwise, he is quite powahful.
Originally Posted by Danth View Post
Son Goten

Please tell me your from japan or something because only true nerds say son goten. screw it, what am i saying, im posting on a "whos your favorite dbz character" thread say whatever you want.

I especially like krillen and gohan in teamfourstar's DBZA they are a good match.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Actually, Frieza and Mutenroshi is kinda nice too. Love it when, I dunno if anywhere else, but in the finnish translation, the city named after Hercule is "Satan City" and then your shit bricks

Wasn't this thread about DBZ Faves?

/Assraped
Last edited by clayspade; May 31, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Originally Posted by Danth View Post
Son Goten

I thought Goten and Trunks had a great friendship. They teamed up to fight Android 18 in a tourney, one stood on another's shoulders to seem bigger. I think they wanted to be able to fight twice; once as themselves and once together. Kinda like Mutenroshi becoming Jacky Chun to test Kurillin and son Goku.
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Y'all are forgetting the fattest, badass character of them all:

Yajirobe.. How could we forget?

boricua