Ranking
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
i did TKD im 12 i turned brown belt when i was 10 i was the youngest ever to turn bbrown i was hella good i even taught littles kids but it got boring as shit so i asked my dad to quit and i did!!!

TKD (Tae Kwon Do) doesn't have brown belt.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
TKD (Tae Kwon Do) doesn't have brown belt.

Haha fail
I bet 2/3 of the people saying "YEH I GOT BROWN BELT AND IT WAS BORING HAUHAUHAUJAJA" Just do karate out of a book.
Anywaii im Orange belt and I do karate..
I got 4 gold medals, and 1 bronze for tournaments.
Theres 2 gold for Kumite(sparring) and 2 gold for kata(a preset of moves that is judged on strength and accuracy) and 1 bronze for kata.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
I did capoeria for 3 years and now I'm doing barbrawling which is much more fun xd
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
well i am doin TKD and i am a red and black belt its the color like on the upper portion its red and lower portion black and just passed on tht belt yesterday....yay
i don't make a art marcial actually,but i did,capoeira(1 year),muay thay(6 months),boxing(6 months) & judo(3 years),i will come back to do capoeira.
I train Kung-fu Brown belt(although belt is not a very important thing)been doing it for 9 years and im 16 years old.Alphasonik u are black belt?
Last edited by William; Oct 2, 2009 at 12:27 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me