Toribash
Guys fallout must be bad because it has no dynamic dog fur textures.

(this is a joke don't kill me)
<FireDesire> Now rub your cheeks against my leg and meow.
<remzyh>*rubs cheecks on legs and meows*
The dog looks like a cardboard cutout coloured in by a two year old with a brown crayon and a bottle of mustard, they really couldn't do any better with the graphics?

And you can't kill the dog.... REALLY? REALLY?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 18, 2015 at 01:24 PM.
if you're playing a Bethesda game and expect good graphics then you shouldn't be playing a Bethesda game, it's all about the gameplay and story.
besides the graphics are a huge step up from fallout 3 and new vegas
Originally Posted by Swavesv2 View Post
The dog looks like a cardboard cutout coloured in by a two year old with a brown crayon and a bottle of mustard, they really couldn't do any better with the graphics?

And you can't kill the dog.... REALLY? REALLY?

And what does killing the dog have to do with anything? if that's the most enjoyment you get in a game. then don't play a bethesda game.
It's stupid, who needs guns and armour when you have an invincible dog that attacks enemies for you? Why not make your character immortal as well? How much fun would that be?
Originally Posted by Swavesv2 View Post
It's stupid, who needs guns and armour when you have an invincible dog that attacks enemies for you? Why not make your character immortal as well? How much fun would that be?

let's remember that this is a fallout game. assuming fallout 4 will be like any other fallout game, your companion does not have to follow you if you don't want them to. you can also pick up new companions and pets if you prefer them over the current ones you have (or at least i hope fallout 4 will be like this). all of the companions and pets in the earlier fallout games couldn't die either, they would just go unconscious if they took enough damage. i guess what i'm missing is why you think the dog is going to be unrealistically overpowered. sure, companions and pets are really helpful, but i don't think they are going to make the game all that much easier.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
let's remember that this is a fallout game. assuming fallout 4 will be like any other fallout game, your companion does not have to follow you if you don't want them to. you can also pick up new companions and pets if you prefer them over the current ones you have (or at least i hope fallout 4 will be like this). all of the companions and pets in the earlier fallout games couldn't die either, they would just go unconscious if they took enough damage. i guess what i'm missing is why you think the dog is going to be unrealistically overpowered. sure, companions and pets are really helpful, but i don't think they are going to make the game all that much easier.

Still not a fan of the dog. Dogmeat was cool, but it wasn't a companion they forced you to have a story with.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I mean i like it, but let's be real here. there cannot be a perfect game. no matter how much developers TRY, they cant. because there are some things people like and some things people dislike. simple as that.

So can we stop arguing about the dog before this turns into a call of duty ghosts thread?
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Still not a fan of the dog. Dogmeat was cool, but it wasn't a companion they forced you to have a story with.

the only thing we know about the new dog is that you find him near the start of the game, no one actually knows anything about him or if he's 'forced' into your story. personally, i am all for the dog whether he is forced into the story or not, but that's just me. i can see why people wouldn't want to have him as a part of the story, and i'm guessing bethesda also thought of this as well. i doubt you'll be forced to bring him along everywhere, and i wouldn't be surprised if you don't have to have him at all.
it's pretty fucking terrible of them to give the mc a voice
other than that it looks good
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them