Ranking
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
new one

Wow, Brrr, you are awesome, I love your spars, you are just great.
Also Can you make a lil bit another ending?
Really nice one josh,love the kicks and flow in this replay,pose was little bit weird ;P
--------
I made quick replay too in about 15 mins cause was bored
Attached Files
#Alastor - The Blue Blooded.rpl (143.3 KB, 16 views)
Nice opener and speed ,but last kick what that weird (Thx google)
-----
New tricking replay
Attached Files
(T)Smoke weed everyday.rpl (396.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by MiKE38; Feb 18, 2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pop-pop-pop
(T)Smoke weed everyday: I liked the overall flow of the replay itself. Nice speed and smoothness. It looked like you tripped up a bit when you were setting up for the cork, I don't know if it was intentional but still Gj.

Here are two versions of a madman I recently finished.
Attached Files
Omega-Furry.rpl (200.1 KB, 13 views)
Omega-Furry V2.rpl (131.5 KB, 13 views)
|SP||MP|
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
(T)Smoke weed everyday: I liked the overall flow of the replay itself. Nice speed and smoothness. It looked like you tripped up a bit when you were setting up for the cork, I don't know if it was intentional but still Gj.

Here are two versions of a madman I recently finished.

Wooooooww, that's fucking awesome replay, love that spins, dms very awesome ohhhh i love you <3
keep it up!
*it also could be longer*
Hehe, Thanks overlord. Here is another new replay that I finished. Took me a while to get the booms. A little too long, but I guess it was worth it.
Attached Files
Omega-Practice.rpl (268.9 KB, 10 views)
|SP||MP|
Very nice Omega! Love everything except the opening lift kick was a bit weird and I think you could have made uke do more spins.

I have made this replay for just you guys to show my appreciation for accepting me to this clan :) It is also my first time trying a manipulation so go easy on me :p
Attached Files
xlr Greets Vector.rpl (267.9 KB, 9 views)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Nice replay.Opener was something that you would see regularly but you made it look nice. The manip itself was pretty nice but I didn't like the way you made uke spin to get the split and decap, seemed a bit sloopy in my opinion. But I liked the replay a lot and I would love to see more like that and keep up the good work.

Decided to make a tricking replay. Kinda short but whateves. Let me know what I need to work on.
Attached Files
Omega-Drift.rpl (177.3 KB, 10 views)
|SP||MP|