Toribash
Also the word retard is such a horrible word and it is also out dated.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
well ima play roblox. brb
-----
okie. im back. Lets get back to the topic. When you lost, people were just laughing at you as if you made a stupid mistake. you typed "lmao" just to laugh out the failure you just did. ik you dont do stuff just for the will of money but dont make yourself look like a idiot when you are in a official clan and people expect 0 fails from pros
Last edited by Vertex; May 30, 2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
It's better to make mistakes and learn than do nothing and stagnate. You really don't need to push your ideology onto other people. We don't feel that way about it. In fact I see you as a wuss / spineless / yellow-bellied / weakling for thinking running away from a fight is respectable. It shows a lack of character.
You are entitled to your opinion but it disgusts me.
Last edited by rcarey; May 30, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
I said lmao because it was funny not to laugh out the failure, but if people expect 0 mistakes then they don't think correctly, seeming we are human and its in our nature to make mistakes and we learn from them, but to me that wasn't a mistake it was just having a bit of fun and even the top level duellers make mistakes because no one is perfect and its doesn't make you look like an idiot.
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Someone played the game for fun and not espuuuuurts? OH GOD!

Games are supposed to be fun ait

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You could run over your parents, piss on their bodies then spend a week playing stab the organs in alphabetical order; it'd still mean you gave more of a fuck than I'll ever give about mine.

You reap what you sow 'n all that

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well you did put it in the parrot clan board and we do tend to look at it a lot so that's how.
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]