Toribash
I don't think this is true. If this happens to you then your probably going after the wrong girl.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
If you're a farting, burping dude, please do not be yourself. Not only for a girl, but for everyone, it would be better if you change into a more liveable man. Otherwise, if a girl doesn't want you the way you are, then it's probably not a good match anyway.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Well the girls in my school all know sign language, Its so annoying they do it in class and never even speak.

Its soo annoying
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
If you're a farting, burping dude, please do not be yourself. Not only for a girl, but for everyone, it would be better if you change into a more liveable man. Otherwise, if a girl doesn't want you the way you are, then it's probably not a good match anyway.

Exactly!
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post

Maybe she doesn't like you because your life sucks, you are boring and annoying. Changing yourself would make your life just better.
I'm referring to a hypothetical you.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Shut up man, seriously. Stop trying to assert your sexual experience by being a corny douchebag, you knew full well he didn't mean that hole (unless you are apeshit)

You: "lol i can make sexual innuendo which means i've been involved in a LOT of sex"

The rest: go be a virgin somewhere else

Also zapachu, "be yourself" is bullshit

I think peter put this in words the best way

First thing: Chill out? Now onto my main point;

In it for the sex? That mask will be great, you'll be happy she'll be happy. In it for long term? That mask will just fuck you over in the end, or you'll eventually change into that person that you're pretending to be, without trying.

Not expelling gas/burping/being unhygienic etc.. is just being polite.. If it's not yourself to be polite then maybe you should try change your habits.

Also, never lie about things you've done to make yourself seem cooler. It will backfire. As a wise man once said
If I lie, I have to remember more things, I'm much too lazy to do this

Last edited by Zapachu; Oct 14, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
In it for the sex? That mask will be great, you'll be happy she'll be happy. In it for long term? That mask will just fuck you over in the end, or you'll eventually change into that person that you're pretending to be, without trying.

What's wrong with being a person women are attracted to? After changing you can just be yourself as everyone wanted you to. And if it doesn't work out with her you are some interesting guy who can get other ladies. I seem to miss the flaw in that logic.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Sorry, I stated changing into that person as a bad thing. But if you're pretending to be someone you're not to get chicks then I don't think you're going to end up with a girl you like :S I just think it's so much better to be yourself from the beginning and find the girl that likes you.. My logic is flawed I guess, but I still think, in the long run, you'll end up happier.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol you dont have a girlfriend dude try this bump into a girl u like and then say sorry sorry and then you will become friend and i guess you know what to do then works from meh
Originally Posted by cp0n55 View Post
lol you dont have a girlfriend dude try this bump into a girl u like and then say sorry sorry and then you will become friend and i guess you know what to do then works from meh

well, then its something wrong with the girl.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."