Toribash
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Hmmm, which members of Revenge like metal and rock music? c:

Does this answer your question?

But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Sheet man, nice.
That's quite heavy for me, the only death metal I really like is Job For a Cowboy, but I'll listen to that, I mean, I know who Whitechapel are ofc.
Tint is sex.
Sheet man, nice.
That's quite heavy for me, the only death metal I really like is Job For a Cowboy, but I'll listen to that, I mean, I know who Whitechapel are ofc.

Oh sorry if that was too "heavy"
heres something alittle less "heavy"

Chop Suey :3 Used to listen to that a lot a long while back.
Check these out, they are some bands you probably don't know or songs you probably haven't heard.

Their best song.

Probably their most popular song, but it's not one of my favourites from Devildriver tbh.

Amazing song.

Also check out Project 86, Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying and Roadrunner United.

You probably know some of these, but oh well.
Tint is sex.
Chop Suey :3 Used to listen to that a lot a long while back.
Check these out, they are some bands you probably don't know or songs you probably haven't heard.

Their best song.

Probably their most popular song, but it's not one of my favourites from Devildriver tbh.

Amazing song.

Also check out Project 86, Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying and Roadrunner United.

You probably know some of these, but oh well.

AGABLARGER! I know of slipknot and their songs I happen to know that song! As for the others I didn't know of them till now they are pretty good. I don't know project 86 or demon hunter. I've heard as I lay dying. BEYOND OUR SUFFERING!. Anyways I haven't heard songs by roadrunner united but I have heard of them.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
AGABLARGER! I know of slipknot and their songs I happen to know that song! As for the others I didn't know of them till now they are pretty good. I don't know project 86 or demon hunter. I've heard as I lay dying. BEYOND OUR SUFFERING!. Anyways I haven't heard songs by roadrunner united but I have heard of them.

Roadrunner United are amazing! You NEED to check them out, it's a project by the greatest record company ever, Roadrunner Records, each song has a different guitarist, basist, drummer and vocalist, it's a mix of all their best bands. Look at al ltheir bands:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/page/Artists
and this here is about the people involved with the project:
http://www.last.fm/music/Roadrunner+United
click on read more on it, it losts all the people and who plays in which song.

And that's cool, Nickone.
Tint is sex.
Thats cool man. I've been in a band for about 5 months now and my old drum set broke so we've been looking for a new one. These guys are the best and I hope to inheret the style