Toribash
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
Thanks for inquiring Manitoda's clan status, it's boosted our activity.

Anyways, how is everyone?

P good, gonna try to get a good amount of the sub-forum active again.
Weird how this is the only thread that is active since we got official.
Mani, not meaning to be harsh, but you said "it doesn't look so good if we go like this." That would imply that you're a part of TANG, record shows that you were removed for good reason. So there's no need to refer to our clan's status as a we problem. I appreciate the concern, but I do believe that it's not your place.

I love you, but no.
-----
Ikr Roi, if only we'd keep the replays thread active....
Last edited by Kill; May 11, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's hard to keep forum threads active when we all communicate in real time through Discord.

As I said before: Discord essentially killed clans and organizations' boards, and because of this, it becomes kind of a shitty move from the staff to require forum activity in order to maintain official status.

Don't take me wrong, I love internet forums. I browse Reddit and others daily, but for guild/clans they aren't the best choice in terms of communication anymore.

I'd rather have them to come over to discord guilds and rate clan's activity from there instead.
Last edited by Immotay; May 11, 2018 at 08:40 PM.
I'm active in both but it seems pretty garbage when someone looks at the thread and sees 3 week old posts as the most recent.
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
Mani, not meaning to be harsh, but you said "it doesn't look so good if we go like this." That would imply that you're a part of TANG, record shows that you were removed for good reason. So there's no need to refer to our clan's status as a we problem. I appreciate the concern, but I do believe that it's not your place.

Ha.

Also, I think mentioning in the front page that we are mainly active on Discord would be a good thing. So people who check and see "hey they don't talk much anymore" would see the reason why and probs come join us. Ya know?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well, we do have a good amount of staff members that regularly chat with us on our discord, so that's a plus
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
in all honesty I prefer forums over discord, it's a good way for busy people like me not to get trapped in a conversation
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Exactly. Come back when you feel like it, and without any worries about obligation to participate in the convo.