Toribash
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
MGS:ground zeroes

it's free on PSN tho lol

bought skyrim, sakura spirit, cook serve delicious, terraria, and games that i wont play.

$$$$$$$$$$
:D
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
i bought it aswell because it seemed pretty fun

everytime there's an earthworm i'm fucking scared though

And don't forget, there will be more fun on the last of this month, big update 1.3!

In this sale I just bought Tales of Maj'Eyal yesterday. Well, it's actually a free game, but the paid/Steam version feature is worth the price I think. Was about to buy BattleBlock Teather but I missed the 90% sale.
Gonna buy Unreal Deal Pack too on the last day of the sale because UT series are my favourite games and I want to "pay my sins" on that games.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]

they call me the summer sale slacker because im shit at sacrificing my wallet
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
i got risk of rain and gunpoint
2cheap4u
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post

they call me the summer sale slacker because im shit at sacrificing my wallet

where can you find that
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
where can you find that

Your credit card statement Kappa :^)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Click this, it is too relevant to this thread, trust me.
Also I would waste all my money on Team Fortress 2 items, no matter how many sales there are on Steam, too hardcore \o\

Jk my wallet cannot just resist it, gabe please eat it out <3
when you go to the game where it told you the milestones for it, its on that page.
just scroll down a bit
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18