Toribash
been playing on the asian/korean server and got absolutely dumpstered lol

but at least they don't play bastion so there's that
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I love it when McCrees walk into a tight enclosure when I'm ulting as Winston. I get a good 3 seconds to just smack their heads into the wall while they desperately mash right click and stun nade in a mad attempt to save themselves.

They don't.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The game is fun but it's starting to get a bit repetitive.
Back to DotA and Fallout, for me. I need a break!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I just downloaded the game today. The characters really remind me of League characters. Other than that, I find the game to be very fun. IMO Hanzo is hands down one of the best characters in the game.
A hasbeen like the rest
Ryuu ga waga go fuck yourself.

Hanzo is fine, although I prefer widow for a sniper role.

As for my fav char, that'd be d.va
Really solid pick for a secondary tank, so you can roam and flank a bit.
Vid related
https://streamable.com/u16h
retired
Widow is just cancer right now. 150 damage body shots is far too high. Combined with players who are actually capable of aiming, and they just shut down entire games.

Widow is almost certainly getting hit with the nerf bat alongside McCree because of how much weight she can carry.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
honestly bastion is one of-if not the worst guys to go against when playing payload.
seriously dude's primary almost has the same damage output as soldier's primary as well as his turret.
dude is just ridiculous

Im kinda new to the game so any tips for genji would help a bunch. also if any eu guys wanna add me RedPanda#21459
im only level 5 rn
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18