Toribash
hxyc was here in the clan before i guess... right?
i vote yes :P
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Originally Posted by guys199 View Post

"Name:guys199

Active in forums (0-10):4

Active in-game (0-10):9

Belt:brown

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.):music,spar,

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?:cool

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?:my friend

Why should we accept you?:cuz iam really need clan

Tell us about you:"well,i gamer,i love play the interesting game,like toribash,gta sa,gta4,the house 1&2,etc"

Please Learn propper english and you have 5 posts on forums and you say your forum activity is 4. its a No from me
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Originally Posted by HxyC View Post

Active in forums (0-10): 5 it will change for good later

Active in-game (0-10): 5 ^^ same

Belt: 7th Dan

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): art making heads..

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: I already was in this clan and I like to be here

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: I don't remember

Why should we accept you?: hmm cuz I was in this clan before long time ago (3 years) and I'm good fried of point

Tell us about you: I will tell you when you will accept me

He was indeed in this clan. Welcome back man
Will send invite when you're not already in a clan.
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
Hello all, my name is Dima, i'm 15 years old. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk. Now I'm speaking on russian language, and i know English, Russian, Ukraine and some German. I'm going to the pool twice in a week. I prefer walking with my friends every day.I'm listening Rock, D'n'B, and some dubstep. So about toribash... My first account 1FrozeN1. Now i have 10th dan belt. I was in Damned and -Demo, then in Russur. I want to join to iCof, coz i like this tag :3. Yes, it's true. I think i 'll be have clan members friends. I'm good in aikidobigdojo and lenshu(2,3,3ng) mods. I have some art skills, and marketing. So i think that's all, what i know about myself
fill out the form dude, or else its invalid
-----
on the first page, copy and paste the questionarre
Last edited by emg; Jun 10, 2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
lol ok

Active in forums (0-10): 10

Active in-game (0-10):8

Belt: 10 dan

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): Some art skills and sparring.

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: I don't know, where is the better clan for me, coz i don't know about others clans

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: I met your clan members on aikidonigdojo-servers.

Why should we accept you?: I'm very friendship, and skilled person xD

Tell us about you: I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk. Now I'm speaking on russian language, and i know English, Russian, Ukraine and some German. I'm going to the pool twice in a week. I prefer walking with my friends every day.I'm listening Rock, D'n'B, and some dubstep. So about toribash... My first account 1FrozeN1, I was in Damned and -Demo, then in Russur. So i think that's all, what i know about myself
Last edited by Panda; Jun 21, 2012 at 04:34 AM.
thats more like it! now we just need to test you, what time could you be on today or tomorrow?
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
i say yes to yammi
-----
no to Fletinio
-----
oh and my posts are wrong ive posted a lot more than three times
Last edited by jameslinay; Jun 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump