Toribash
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
>chillstep

so dubstep right?

>Dubstep

so dance right?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
touche

since chillstep is apparently a thing now is that what people are calling stuff like Kode9 and Burial now?? fuck
shmevin eats smegma
Dubstep man! Like I said above, it's not " really" a subgenre, just like a tag to help people find similar songs.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
i ever tell you guys about my favorite band of all time?

lemaitre (la-may'-truh), really really nice disco-ey electro indie-pop hipster garbage from norway
they're really soft but they know how to use sub bass well too

and the guy's voice is just

aaa

you wouldn't know it but they're heavily influenced by Noisia, as well as the obvious royksopp and daft punk

and they're coming out with relativity 3 soon which is gonna be great
Last edited by boStaff; Mar 6, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
shmevin eats smegma
Production is on point, but I find it hard to like "heartfelt" male vocalists, save a few. (SBTRKT is a good example). Great sounding tunes though.

Current favorite song that I've come across today: https://soundcloud.com/maddecent/sibot-magnet-jam
it's not really heartfelt because most of the lyrics are about minecraft or zelda or some other vidya
shmevin eats smegma
I dunno how to say it? "Soft" lyrics, only male vocalists I usually like are hip-hop artists. And they usually sound angry/dark as fuck.
https://soundcloud.com/maksimmusic/d...ide-of-me-prod
Give La Dispute a listen, Spartan. Angry, dark, heartfelt hardcore. 'King Park' by them is a good starting point.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 7, 2013 at 04:30 AM.
Not bad at all, but for heartfelt lyrics I have to give it to Jumbo Shrimp.

Game changer.