Ranking
What if i said that i don't know said sword and gentleman? :0

Also, i find it weird that i haven't shoved this guy into your face yet. Very weird. I tend to constantly shove him into everyones face.

In-game screenshot btw.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
It's a major feat of willpower if you are as lazy as i am. =P
Also, that sword is totally simple and easy to make, and quite honestly, not too pleasing for my eyes. >.>
I made a new pic for a comp.here it is.I am the blue guy and the walking dude was exbattle.i hope you like it.

Nice one! I like how much it looks like the tori's are actually there, if you get what i mean. But if it had to be just an etch better, the tori's should be black and white, like the background.

Also!

Mr. Baldie is in big trouble. :U
Lol mr baldie XD XD.you are a very,very nice pixel artist btw.keep up the good work.I would like to see much more pics like those from you.And yea i know what you meant about my pic.the shadows where perfectly placed and the darkening and the lighting.But it was extremely hard and took lots of time.Also i made another pic for the same comp.The comp is based on a ninja attack.Anyway,here's the piccy:

Cool, but i kinda like the first one better. This one's not blended as nicely as the first one. Nevertheless, it's nicely made.

O rite, i kinda got something i need to show u guise.

Supersize me. Took fucking forever to make. >.>