Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Moon, if you think that a good replay looks like falling on your face and doing nothing for 200 frames is in fact good, you need to take more medicine. its actually really good, asshole
Basically this replay looks bad, just from the start when i see your Tori fall on the face... racist
You use only simple moves actually the government of south china contacted me because it was 2complex, there is no destruction or even good flow ur mom, you miss the pose actually it is a pose i call it the graceful bigfoot, and you're too random to call it a good replay hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
. Yeah take that CnC, and deal with it. no

And the last replay - remember 9 - 11, I don't want even to propper CnC on that, cause that would take too much time for me just to watch it frame by frame and tell you what is bad, cause there are lot of bad things in there why dont you just not include this part since youre so damn lazy, tricking looks weak, and not really on purpose, and it is not either realism it has to be realism? what happened to creativity, so i don't understand the purpose, you must've wanted just to mess up with the game to have fun, and you propably did ... damn straight son
CnC'd ! In yah face. cyberbully

the polices is on the way faget
Last edited by Moonshake; Mar 31, 2014 at 05:13 AM.
there are two kinds of people in the world, one who is uke and one who is destroying uke
Attached Files
moon - shut up.rpl (154.6 KB, 33 views)

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
opener was pretty sweet and i didnt mind how you grabbed right after but i did dislike how you banged your head on ukes feet
i also really liked how you pushed uke with your foot
core was weirdly aimed but whatever
next few dms were pretty strange in a good way, even though i didnt like how you used grab for most of the hits in the whole replay
alright pose, would have enjoyed something a bit more stable im usually the one that likes silly poses but this one i wasnt a huge fan of
oh yeah
opener was ki dna cool but it was bad how it looked when yoju went from the kick to the grab it seemed forced and awk and stuff
dms wre ok but kinda wered
your arm and stuff was stiff sometimes and stuff
sorry for the shortness but i thought it was cool
Attached Files
moon - inkeys.rpl (79.6 KB, 18 views)

It was simple, the movement could have been better(the opener was a bit choppy, and all them extended ankles looked bad) other than that it was cool.
do you see the perpetrator yeah im right here
Attached Files
moon - queso.rpl (159.8 KB, 25 views)

opener was really weird and stiff
the first kick and the punch looked really weak, for a second I almost thought about instagib
I liked the last kick, but it could have been much better aimed.
pose was really generic, but I don't really care
I liked those spins you did, but you were really stiff
:^)
unrealistic tricking is fun
Attached Files
moon - time 2.rpl (106.8 KB, 12 views)

i want noodles
Attached Files
moon - kailash.rpl (101.7 KB, 17 views)