Toribash
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
So, yeah, I'm leaving. Mainly because I seemingly do not have trip's respect, which I'd prefer for my clan's leader to have. Also, because evo isn't really as active as i'd like for it to be. So, ciao, and good luck in the future.

Cya.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
So, yeah, I'm leaving. Mainly because I seemingly do not have trip's respect, which I'd prefer for my clan's leader to have.

I make threads for him and I promote him and yet he says that??

Ok, whatever you say

Later
-----
I got reminded something..

Daxx came to me not so many days ago and told me he respects everything I have done for him, well if he didn't have my respect I wouldn't have done anything for him.. yet even invited him, so why do you have to lie to us Daxx?

You don't have enough respect for us to tell us the truth? That's what I got out of it.

Also isn't active enough? Obviously a lie too since I KNOW you see 4-8 of us online a day or at a time, I know because I scan the servers more times then you think a day... I sometimes may not go on.. but I know who isn't on and who is at what times.

Also your "Im gonna make this clan do what I want or im gonna leave additude" pissed off pretty much the whole clan, that was very disrespectful to the whole clan and I really think you owe an apology.

Example: 1 enemy with Hunters "if we have an enemy im gonna leave"
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 20, 2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well said trip.
Daxx, if trip really did all of this for you, then that's really a dick move to do. You do realize that eVo is the most esteemed clan, with the most esteemed players in toribash. They are also one of the most respected clans. I think that trip really helped you with what he could do, and look where that brought you, and now you think that since you won the world championships you're just some sort of hot shit? Have some respect for your elders, and the people who help you out man. That kinda shit ain't gonna bring you far in life, I'm just saying that right now.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Well said trip.
Daxx, if trip really did all of this for you, then that's really a dick move to do. You do realize that eVo is the most esteemed clan, with the most esteemed players in toribash. They are also one of the most respected clans. I think that trip really helped you with what he could do, and look where that brought you, and now you think that since you won the world championships you're just some sort of hot shit? Have some respect for your elders, and the people who help you out man. That kinda shit ain't gonna bring you far in life, I'm just saying that right now.

<3
That's the truth there bro.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I make threads for him and I promote him and yet he says that??

Ok, whatever you say

Later
-----
I got reminded something..

Daxx came to me not so many days ago and told me he respects everything I have done for him, well if he didn't have my respect I wouldn't have done anything for him.. yet even invited him, so why do you have to lie to us Daxx?

>You blatantly told me in IRC that you didn't, so why do you have to lie to your clan Tripstone?

Also isn't active enough? Obviously a lie too since I KNOW you see 4-8 of us online a day or at a time, I know because I scan the servers more times then you think a day... I sometimes may not go on.. but I know who isn't on and who is at what times.

>It's not the same story for the Forums and IRC.

Also your "Im gonna make this clan do what I want or im gonna leave additude" pissed off pretty much the whole clan, that was very disrespectful to the whole clan and I really think you owe an apology.

>You mean a simple request such as to not make such a big deal out of an enemy is making this clan do what I want? Anyways I just don't feel like I have a place for this clan considering what's happened recently.

Replies are marked with >
What happened recently? What happened recently is you asked me to not do something so since you were a CLAN MEMBER I honored and did it, which would follow if I didn't have respect for you, I wouldn't have done it.

Activity? I ask you if we should have more members, you replied no keep it elite.
People have lives, i'm not gonna be there master and tell them what they can or can't do.

In IRC? you just made a huge deal over a small thing then you continued on to other subjects that I went and fixed for you. (respect)

It was a clan vote, not a Daxx vote, if you had respect for my clan you would respect what we decide weather you like it or not its loyalty, it passes, it would have been fun for the clan to have an enemy, they all wanted it. Why couldn't you have just put up with it until the end? You didn't need part of it and I made that clear to you.. but you go and cause more problems for me when im trying to fix the problem you want me to fix, and i tried to, because you had my respect.

You should really think about your actions and get to the bottom of what is really happening before doing something like this.
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 20, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Yeah canni! Gratz on making eVo!

You posted in the wrong area. Thank you though
[eVo] [BaKeD]