Ranking
I second that ^

I've tried both hon and LoL and I've kicked ass in both, but my opinion is that LoL is much worse. So slow pased and bad graphics and engine. Much more work are put into hon both in making it balanced and better.
I tried HoN and I must say people are scared to attack. I mean like when your about to kill an enemy hero he leaves you to die and then if you die he calls you a noob. Other than that its awesome.
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
I tried HoN and I must say people are scared to attack. I mean like when your about to kill an enemy hero he leaves you to die and then if you die he calls you a noob. Other than that its awesome.

From the moment you die, it's a successful tactic, isn't it...? :|
Thinking of trying this out now that I have the time.
Not sure how well my crap mac mini would run it though, is probably a little below minimum specs, so dont send me an invite unless you have many to spare.
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
you wouldn't die if your partner didn't run off.

Are you trying to gank during the laning phase with a non-roamer?

Are you under the impression that just because it tracks kills, that that's all you should be doing?

Are you chasing enemies towards their towers?

I just started playing yesterday and the pubbies haven't called me a n00b. Maybe reading the guides on the forums after 1v1ing with blam helped?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH